Podcasts and Videos ……

Get into the weeds and numbers why St. John’s was left on the outside looking in of the NCAA tournament as we are joined by one of the best bracketologist’s Brad Wachtel. We discuss the metrics that matter, the inconsistency by the committee, how the process and selection room needs to change, the disrespect to the Big East, give our Cinderella teams and final four picks plus a whole lot more in this postmortem on the St. John’s season

St. John’s AD Mike Cragg joins the podcast to discuss the selection committee leaving the Red Storm out of the field of 68, season one of Rick Pitino in Queens, basketball facility project, and what’s ahead next season and beyond

First off-season discussion with Bob Walsh - schedule and portal talk with Bob and how the staff is game planning the portal every day etc. We also discuss how they will go about the info learned from the committee on Selection Sunday, discuss individual plans this summer for Zuby, RJ, Dunlap and Wilcher and a lot more. Enjoy

Have to admit I was not a listener of the podcast but have listened to the last 2 because my commute playlist was getting a little light. One with Mike was solid but last one with Coach Walsh was great, he’s a great listen. I could listen to him talk about the Individual player development for an hour.

Have to admit I was not a listener of the podcast but have listened to the last 2 because my commute playlist was getting a little light. One with Mike was solid but last one with Coach Walsh was great, he’s a great listen. I could listen to him talk about the Individual player development for an hour.
Thank you so much that makes me very happy. I hope you will be a regular listener from here on out!

Check out some of the interviews that aren’t so current if you need some more time killing for your commute!

What a great interview. So insightful. Great questions from Dave & honest answers from coach. A must listen for anyone here.
Dave, all of your podcasts are excellent. The last one, with Bob Walsh, was truly outstanding
We are very fortunate to have him on our staff
Too bad he can't do a segment with you on every podcast
What a great listen
Keep up the great work that you do

You're really hitting your stride Dave. Another great pod. Thanks.

thank you all

Not surprised by many of the comments on Dave's podcasts. Super job! And he (Dave) was right, there is no off-season to CBB.(y)

Back