Podcasts and Videos ……

Joined for the fifth and final time in the regular season by St. John's Assistant Coach Bob Walsh. We discuss everything that's gone on to power the four game winning streak that has resuscitated the season, the reaction to Rick Pitino's comments after the Seton Hall game, if the lateral quickness improved, the back and forth with the DePaul fans on Tuesday, getting ready for Georgetown, the Big East Tournament and the preparing for the NCAA tournament and so so much more. Bob has been amazing all season, I'm so grateful to all of you who have helped make this a reality by listening and legitimizing this passion project of mine. I hope you guys have enjoyed Bob on the podcast, learned and laughed a little, as I know I certainly have. Go Johnnies!

“Rifle Rick” Pitino and his days at St. Dominic High Schhol

St. John's has done it! 24 years in the making, St. John's is headed to Friday night of the Big East Tournament! It was an emotional night in the stands for many, as the Red Storm destroyed Seton Hall 91-72. A balanced performance with six Johnnies in double figures made it a six game winning streak for the boys from Queens. With UConn up next, and playing with house money...the motto simply must be..why not us...why not now? Go Johnnies!

Back