New York Jets

and they still could have won in the end. Conklin knocks the ball away from Garret Wilson.

Jet fan who can’t stand Rodgers & his huge ego, the owner and organization in general. This all sounds like BS, but Rodgers loves the attention. Need to move on and find a new team lol

lol yeah I didn't read the whole story.

I read to where the picture of him was, if I would have read alittle more I would have seen:

However, the truth was this article was hosted on cickross.site, not FoxNews.com. The story was completely false and had been made up to promote a scam for Bloom CBD Gummies – the product the article misleadingly said was tied to his recovery. To be clear, Rodgers has no involvement with the product. Also, according to a search of cickross.site with the ICANN Lookup tool, the domain's registrant may reside in China.

Not aimed at ANYONE in particular but best to realize the Internet makes everyone an expert, which makes no one an expert. I stay as completely away as I can, which means I do go on, but no social media, and I finally realized a few years ago that pretty much ALL sites fit the info they put out there to an agenda they want to push, which very well may be nothing more than just getting clicks.

Back