New York Jets

Of course Rodgers will be injured by third game
Then at least next years pick stays a second and we will be drafting a quarterback high in the first round next year. Worse scenario is he plays the 65 percent of the games is horrible and we give up a high first. Well hopefully he succeeds....

As I watch the 2023 baseball season swirl clockwise down the wide drain, my thoughts turn to the next team up. Good thing it’s a totally different vibe from what I felt about the Mets 5 months ago. Optimism is running high, we have a few big signings with corresponding big contracts, and the guy who throws the ball is a champion and has won multiple major awards. Sure he’s 39, but I don’t think Father Time is going catch up with him for a few years yet…

As I watch the 2023 baseball season swirl clockwise down the wide drain, my thoughts turn to the next team up. Good thing it’s a totally different vibe from what I felt about the Mets 5 months ago. Optimism is running high, we have a few big signings with corresponding big contracts, and the guy who throws the ball is a champion and has won multiple major awards. Sure he’s 39, but I don’t think Father Time is going catch up with him for a few years yet…
While all that is true let's remember that they are still the J. E. T. S. Jets Jets Jets! :ROFLMAO:

As the Mets obviously thought with Scherzer and Verlander, who went from unhittable to just another pitcher overnight. Father Time always wins, here’s hoping he hasn’t put Rodgers on his list yet.

Jets will be the featured team on Hard Knocks this summer, much to Coach Saleh's chagrin
Given Aaron Rodgers' move to the J-E-T-S, is anybody surprised by HBO's decision?
Should make for interesting viewing
I'm certainly looking forward to it

Seems like I remember that HBO wanted the NY Giants for Hard Knocks, but were told that the Giants passed.

Back