NCAA Tournament

Last time MSG had the Sweet Sixteen they missed out on Villanova and I think Duke. I had tickets and was going to cash in. The Elite Eignt game was South Carolina and Florida. Not a sellout and no after market value. It was a fun game.

Nice work by the Committee putting the 7 seed Michigan State in Columbus Ohio right smack in Big 10 country. Izzo must still be connected. Sounds like a Spartan home game.

Kam Jones answers Joey Hauser’s 3. Prosper does all the dirty work for MQ. Coming down to the wire.

I said a few weeks ago that I thought Xavier, Creighton and UConn were scarier tournament teams than Marquette...

Had a few obligations that kept me from seeing much of the Marquette game. I have been saying all along that their lack of defense would cost them in the tournament. Ironically, looking at box score that appears not to have been the case; looks more like their backcourt, Kolek in particular, was badly outplayed by Izzo's guys.
Michigan State is the one Big Ten team I like to root for because of Izzo.

Yukon pulling away, excuse me while I throw up.
Mahaney needed to play a whole lot better than he's been this tournament. I assume he's got three more tournaments in him to remove the bad taste from his mouth left by this one.

Back