Nate blue

MCNPA

2023 $upporter
 Just laid out the straight dope on the SJU program on twitter. It's about loyalty, what SJU is going through and worth a read.

Just laid out the straight dope on the SJU program on twitter. It's about loyalty, what SJU is going through and worth a read.

Agreed.. Awesome read.. Unfortunately it's way to much to post here.. but he gives all St. John's fan hope for the future. :)

0465051383.jpg
All I read out of it is that Moe might be going pro 

I must say that after reading the tweets, I do feel better about the direction the program is going. Nate basically put everything in perspective, and from a real insider of the program, you can tell he believes we are moving in the right direction.

The stuff about Moe Hicks, and that situation this summer was great, I had no clue how serious it got, and that Lavin quote is great.

"Why should the NCAA make you quit on us.. I have cancer and I havent given up on life."

I'm becoming a bigger Nate Blue fan almost everyday. He could be a real asset to the program in the future, is he advising any other kids currently? What AAU program is he affiliated with?

I must say that after reading the tweets, I do feel better about the direction the program is going. Nate basically put everything in perspective, and from a real insider of the program, you can tell he believes we are moving in the right direction.

The stuff about Moe Hicks, and that situation this summer was great, I had no clue how serious it got, and that Lavin quote is great.

"Why should the NCAA make you quit on us.. I have cancer and I havent given up on life."

I'm becoming a bigger Nate Blue fan almost everyday. He could be a real asset to the program in the future, is he advising any other kids currently? What AAU program is he affiliated with?

His next great player is 2015 SG from Wadleigh HS, Lenny Kadisha. There is a thread in the recruiting section on him.

0465051383.jpg

LOL The guy is practically a troll.

Here we go again with the "T" word. Resorting to personal attacks is a sign that you don't have any support for your positon. First, I'm not a big fan of the Nate Blues of the world. Although I don't know Nate personally, I tend to think of these kind of people as parasites who are interested in advancing their own agenda more than they are that of the kids or the program. Second, I didn't take away any great insight from his tweets. He didn't say anything that you haven't said Dinkins. I know that Nate purports to have an "inside" relationship with these kids, but I'm not sure he knows more about the program than any of us.

0465051383.jpg

Here we go again with the "T" word. Resorting to personal attacks is a sign that you don't have any support for your positon. First, I'm not a big fan of the Nate Blues of the world. Although I don't know Nate personally, I tend to think of these kind of people as parasites who are interested in advancing their own agenda more than they are that of the kids or the program. Second, I didn't take away any great insight from his tweets. He didn't say anything that you haven't said Dinkins. I know that Nate purports to have an "inside" relationship with these kids, but I'm not sure he knows more about the program than any of us.

So the fact that he has personal convo's with the team, the staff and sits behind the bench each game, doesn't give him more insight into the program than any of us?? Interesting

0465051383.jpg

So the fact that he has personal convo's with the team, the staff and sits behind the bench each game, doesn't give him more insight into the program than any of us?? Interesting

I confess I don't know who Nate Blue sits with or what he looks like for that matter. I know that he has built a business on "advising" highschool kids, which I think is ineherantly suspect. I will say this, however -- if I were privy to inside information about the struggles that Moe Harkless faced getting into SJU, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting it on Twitter. I'm curious to know if the kool-aid drinkers on this board are pleased with the fact that Nate Blue is involved with some of our kids.

0465051383.jpg

He's tweeted of picture of a recent road game that he watched WITH LAVIN. I don't think posters here can make that claim.

0465051383.jpg

He knows a lot more about the program, it's coaches, and players than 99 percent of the people out there. You can't be serious when you say "all I read out of that is that Moe might be going pro", right?

0465051383.jpg

He's tweeted of picture of a recent road game that he watched WITH LAVIN. I don't think posters here can make that claim.

He's here to stir up trouble. Quite frankly, he's a troll (yes, the "T" word again). Heck! He could even be a fan of a rival school (as, Marillac suggested).

0465051383.jpg

He knows a lot more about the program, it's coaches, and players than 99 percent of the people out there. You can't be serious when you say "all I read out of that is that Moe might be going pro", right?

I'm sorry to always be attracting the ire of the posters of this board, but I like facts. There is nothing wrong with drawing conclusions from facts, even if those conclusions tend to be incorrect, so long as the facts provide a basis on which to draw the conclusions. I didn't see any facts in Mr. Blue's tweets that cause me to be more optimistic.

0465051383.jpg

I'm sorry to always be attracting the ire of the posters of this board, but I like facts. There is nothing wrong with drawing conclusions from facts, even if those conclusions tend to be incorrect, so long as the facts provide a basis on which to draw the conclusions. I didn't see any facts in Mr. Blue's tweets that cause me to be more optimistic.

You're another one here who makes no sense. Nate obviously has ties with the program...Fact...yet you questioned whether he has any inside knowledge or knows more about the program than us...Fact...You don't like facts, you like to make things up to piss people on here off

Back