Mets Hot Stove 2023-24

The media also forgets the constant injury concerns he had with the Mets. Good for him that he has moved past them. However, at the time choosing big money especially in Wilpon world didn’t seem like a good move.
Is there a possibility that the Mets' conditioning and medical care program is inferior?

Is there a possibility that the Mets' conditioning and medical care program is inferior?
I don’t think that’s it. Of course, I’m not a Dr. 😂 His TJ was performed by Dr. David Altcheck and was looked at by Dr. James Andrews. (I looked it up) These guys are widely regarded as the best in the business.

His injuries torn ligament/TJ surgery are quite common and not exclusive to the Mets. He did have some setbacks in recovery. People forget he missed two seasons. (2015/16) Just bad luck?

I don’t think that’s it. Of course, I’m not a Dr. 😂 His TJ was performed by Dr. David Altcheck and was looked at by Dr. James Andrews. (I looked it up) These guys are widely regarded as the best in the business.

His injuries torn ligament/TJ surgery are quite common and not exclusive to the Mets. He did have some setbacks in recovery. People forget he missed two seasons. (2015/16) Just bad luck?
Or a weakness in evaluating players with higher injury risk?

Gotta wonder if the Adrian Houser New York Nightmare is coming to an end

Marte saved the game with his 2 great throws in extra innings to nail 2 runners at the plate (and Narvaez did a good job with the tags on those plays)

Gotta wonder if the Adrian Houser New York Nightmare is coming to an end
Please God yes. Houser is making me dream of the halcyon MeGill era. He actually is getting close and I’d take him over Houser any day.

Back