Mets 2024 Season

This has all the makings of a .500 teams. They will surprise a few times, get beaten by the better teams and hopefully beat up on weaker teams. The pitching will be mediocre and will need the bats to score 5-7 to win. Still better than I expected to start the year.

This has all the makings of a .500 teams. They will surprise a few times, get beaten by the better teams and hopefully beat up on weaker teams. The pitching will be mediocre and will need the bats to score 5-7 to win. Still better than I expected to start the year.
Poser! No true Met fan would be this optimistic!

;)

Last night’s game was tough to watch with so many stranded RISP. Of course I go to bed before they win it.

What do they do with Vientos when Marte returns?

Pete Alonso hit hr #200. Joins Straw, Captain America, and The Man as the only Metropolitans to do so. Announcers described him as the face of the Mets and that he belongs in a Met uniform for the rest of his career.

This essentially guarantees he will be in a Cub uniform come August.

Last night’s game was tough to watch with so many stranded RISP. Of course I go to bed before they win it.

Veintos has had the toughest path of any top prospect that I can ever remember. They don't show that kid any love.

Reverting back to bad habits in the past week. Not hitting with RISP and waiting for the long ball to carry the team.

Hopefully they reverse course this week and start taking some series.

While this season starts out frustrating as hell we will soon get mggill and senga back soon and our dh has been in 3 games? We met fans have been through a lot worse
Swapping Senga for Houser in the rotation will be huge. Our 4 other starters have been unbelievable collectively. Houser has been abysmal after a couple of decent outings early.

I like Megill as a #5/swing starter.

+ Peterson coming back. I'm not sure how long Houser lasts before getting DFA'd.
Peterson is another guy I like in that #5/swing starter role. With how often pitchers get injured, we need as much backend depth as possible.

The Mets just can’t afford to have guys going out there and getting crushed at the end of the rotation like Houser has been lately. You don’t give your team a chance.

Back