March Madness Thread

I haven’t even mentioned the kicker, this isn’t even his last year of eligibility. He can come back next year for a ninth season.

A “college” kid getting to be a part of COLLEGE basketball for almost a decade…. Defies all logic

I see he’s had injuries but… come on
Does any one know if he has a degree yet. A la the Blutarsky Plan, I'd hate to see him miss it after 8 years of "trying"--he should be getting his law degree or PHD by now.

Now that all the bid stealing is over, it’s easier to appreciate the beauty of March.

Good for Duquesne - no ncaa tournament since 1977.

Dedicated fans of that school rejoice

Duquesne head coach Keith Dambront was the high school coach of St Vincent St Mary’s who had a decent talent come through in the early 2000s

St Johns needs to start going back to their huge fat pension system for employees

Now that all the bid stealing is over, it’s easier to appreciate the beauty of March.

Good for Duquesne - no ncaa tournament since 1977.

Dedicated fans of that school rejoice
Agree that is great news for Duquesne - that 1977 squad was led by Norm Nixon. Also, former SJU great Ed Searcy went to Duquesne before transferring to the Johnnies.

For those who wanted AJ Storr to stay, did any of YOU make a sign for him last year that said “AJ SCORR” and bring it to the game?

Cause I see a nice ol Wisconsin lady in the crowd that does that apparently 😂

I didn't make a sign, but that kid should never have been allowed to leave the building. Legit NBA player.

I didn't make a sign, but that kid should never have been allowed to leave the building. Legit NBA player.
We can revisit and no disrespect at all, but no way. He is a fine college scorer, no question about that, but not close to an NBA player.

Since the committee disrespected the Big East as a conference, I want all 3 big East schools to run through the tournament.

Especially Marquette, if we could get a championship run from an original Catholic 7 school that would be such a middle finger to the entire NCAA

Back