March Madness Thread

Todays one of my favorite sports days of the year, all the major conference tournaments really get going today, the slate is jam packed. Nice to have a first round bye so we can just take it all in today and not have to worry until tomorrow
Yup and the fun got an early start last night with great Knicks performance!

Good for local Wagner, I can root for them now that that the Hurley stench is gone from Grymes Hill. Wagner is literally walking distance to St. John's where I went, may that campus R.I.P.

Always liked Boothe good for Malik.

Starting today and for the next (Mark)few weeks is the best sports time of the Year in my world.

Coach of Wagner Donald Copeland (a Seton Hall ex player) and Shaheen Holloway got into it on the handshake line when the two teams played. They patched it up, but Sha looked real bad after a SH Win.

This would also mean they should consider us not having RJ Luis for our losses against: Michigan, Dayton, Boston College.

Not trying to ignite the RJ haters in this message board, but I actually do think we win one of those three games -- at least -- if he's in there.

Think it's far more likely to argue/sway the committee that we beat Boston College or Michigan with Luis, then to say we win with Dingle/Pitino @ Seton Hall or versus Marquette at home.

Everyone has wins/losses that can be explained away. Seems like it probably all nets out in the end unless there is a very compelling injury that changes the complexion of the team for an extended time.

Back