Knicks

Excellent point on championships NC
The thing about that 1970 championship team was there is a very good argument Walt wasn't even the best player on that team. Willis after all was Captain, league MVP, MVP of the All Star game that year and despite Walt's heroics in game 7 MVP of that Finals series. It was a crazy good team and just apples & oranges to compare it to this team, except to say they were/are great teams to root for.

Tonight should be interesting.

I can't stress enough how happy I am to be done with that damn sixers team and have a new opponent to focus on. Pacers present different challenges, but are also a worse defensive team compared to the sixers.

I think this will be a fun series, it would be a shame to lose to a team I think we are better than, but our lack of depth scares me the further we go into the playoffs

I gotta remember to not buy concert tickets in April/May in advance, now that a Knicks playoff run is on the table.

I predict Knicks in six. I think people are surprised when series starts off 2-2 but we gut out two games. Should be a fun one.

I can't stress enough how happy I am to be done with that damn sixers team
And Embiid and his dirty tactics.

Worse about Embiid, pre-game shoot-around Boomer and Gio had a video or him pushing hard on a 70 year old usher who Embiid felt was in his way. Almost knocking the guy to the floor.

per nycredmen, Embiid does this to camera people and ball boys, shoves them out of his way.

I hope he never comes to the Knicks, he is a nasty bastard.

While Indiana can score with the best of them, they are equally allergic to defense. Also, they like to get the rebound and go, but the Knicks are a great offensive rebounding team, which will mitigate Indiana’s transition game.

I think Burks get a few minutes in this series.

And Embiid and his dirty tactics.

Worse about Embiid, pre-game shoot-around Boomer and Gio had a video or him pushing hard on a 70 year old usher who Embiid felt was in his way. Almost knocking the guy to the floor.

per nycredmen, Embiid does this to camera people and ball boys, shoves them out of his way.

I hope he never comes to the Knicks, he is a nasty bastard.

There's a saying: The bigger they are, the harder they fall. He's a punk the will mess with the wrong person one day and get his ass beatdown.

Wish there was an Oakley or Mason on the current knicks. They'd get in Embiid's face.

If they leave Nembhard covering Jalen without help that will be very good for our Knicks.

How do you not love Josh Hart. He does everything without a lot of flair or bluster. He's like a Volvo.
A coaches dream. Not trying to put any type of sour notes on the Knicks right now, but if Randall’s return takes away from Hart doing what he does best, it will be a travesty. One guy goes out there like he’d rather die than not play 110%. The other plays hard when ever it suits him.

Back