Knicks

Dreaming of another year like 94.
Rangers win the cup as the 1 seed in the east, this time the Knicks win the NBA Championship.
NY would have sports on lockdown.

Yanks are 12-3 but don't want to rush spring and summer.

I still remember that sweep picture of Knicks with brooms on back page of Daily News!
Nic Batum last night reminded me of his days as a very good role player with excellent Trail Blazer teams 10-15 years ago. Signed a big free agent deal with Hornets where they expected him to be more of a top guy and it never really worked out. Sixers definitely don't win without him last night.

Go Knicks!

have a lot of friends and family in my life who are sixers fans.

I won't sugarcoat it, knocking the sixers out would be like a championship for me, but conversely getting knocked out by them would be devastating

have a lot of friends and family in my life who are sixers fans.

I won't sugarcoat it, knocking the sixers out would be like a championship for me, but conversely getting knocked out by them would be devastating
If you have friends and family who are Philadelphia sports fans, I suggest starting a collective and funding it to introduce yourself to better quality family and friends. 😉😁

Real nice win just hope we don’t have to rely on Hart hitting 3 threes in last 5 minutes and Mitch going 2-2 from free throw line very late in game. What was up with that late jump ball between Mitch and Embid. Both went to tip the ball before it ever got over head high and was allowed to stand.

Real nice win just hope we don’t have to rely on Hart hitting 3 threes in last 5 minutes and Mitch going 2-2 from free throw line very late in game. What was up with that late jump ball between Mitch and Embid. Both went to tip the ball before it ever got over head high and was allowed to stand.
Yea this series has potential to be really tough given some of the matchups. We really struggled staying in front of Maxey tonight. McBride needs to be out there most of the game for this specific series.

They did a good job on brunson tonight. They made him uncomfortable all night long. He needs to adjust.

I still just don’t see how the Knicks lose a series like this. They are deeper, play harder, make all the hustle plays, and the Sixers just strike me as a team that are soft when the chips are down

Yea this series has potential to be really tough given some of the matchups. We really struggled staying in front of Maxey tonight. McBride needs to be out there most of the game for this specific series.

They did a good job on brunson tonight. They made him uncomfortable all night long. He needs to adjust.

I still just don’t see how the Knicks lose a series like this. They are deeper, play harder, make all the hustle plays, and the Sixers just strike me as a team that are soft when the chips are down
Josh Hart is by far my favorite Knick after the obvious Jalen Brunson. Gets every big rebound and loose ball. For all you old grumpy guys who hate the NBA, I say it’s at least a league where you can watch your favorite team stay together for 3 or 4 years. Go KNICKS!

Maxey just had his way, I might be over reacting but damn it seemed like 15 blow by's by layups. Do we even defend him, he got statues on defense.

And Brunson looked bad with the turnovers, he needs to play better.

I'll take the win and run with it.

Back