Keegan Bradley

He used to wear St Johns red, or St Johns gear on the course. Then, there was a falling out. 

Are we in good graces with Keegan Bradley now? A great representative of the University. Congratulations Keegan!

I would assume we are good, especially since he was recently inducted into the SJU HoF.

Excellent last couple rounds for him.  Pity the tournament was marred by half the field essentially being disqualified due to weather.

austour post=464232 said:
Excellent last couple rounds for him.  Pity the tournament was marred by half the field essentially being disqualified due to weather.

PS Cam Smith, Aussie en fuego.  Can't remember the last time I had 10 birdies in a round.

I just saw the shot on Top 10 plays and it was flickin' amazing!  Still needs to beat Rose today to have a chance at the weekend.  He's in a really tough group with Spieth and Adam Scott as well.

Last edited:
could be a week to bet keegan top 10,5 throw some outright?

edit actually dont love it as much as I thought as I just read accuracy off the tee could be a big component on this course with thick rough keegan mid 50% accuracy

Last edited:
could be a week to bet keegan top 10,5 throw some outright?

edit actually dont love it as much as I thought as I just read accuracy off the tee could be a big component on this course with thick rough keegan mid 50% accuracy

Well looky here. Keegan tied for the lead midway through the 3rd round. Have to say he is driving the ball great. His accuracy in the fairways on this course has been amazing.

Well looky here. Keegan tied for the lead midway through the 3rd round. Have to say he is driving the ball great. His accuracy in the fairways on this course has been amazing.
Just moved into the lead with a birdie. Brutal weather.

Hi JSJ , didn’t know how to contact you . Granddaughter graduated ND this weekend from ND . We saw on YouTube as we were unable to go . Drop me a message when you can . Thanks

Back