Keegan Bradley

Two extra notes about Keegan's win:

1. Keegan broke the all time scoring record for The Travelers Championship
2. Keegan has a legitimate shot at making the Ryder Cup team this fall. Match is in Italy.

Yup just one slot out of automatic qualifying. There's a few big names that are obviously going to get invitations if they don't make it like Speith, JT, Morikawa, and potentially Burns, Finau and Cam Young. Perhaps Rickie too the way he's coming on and with this experience. So it might be hard for him. He just needs to keep playing well and see if he can jump Homa to get into the top 6 for automatic qualification. At the risk of getting lambasted, don't know how much it will help him that he's not, or at least wasn't, the most popular guy on tour, when picking guys for a team event. Yesterday was the first time I'd watched any long talks with him in a while and I think maybe parenthood has mellowed him so that should help.

Yup just one slot out of automatic qualifying. There's a few big names that are obviously going to get invitations if they don't make it like Speith, JT, Morikawa, and potentially Burns, Finau and Cam Young. Perhaps Rickie too the way he's coming on and with this experience. So it might be hard for him. He just needs to keep playing well and see if he can jump Homa to get into the top 6 for automatic qualification. At the risk of getting lambasted, don't know how much it will help him that he's not, or at least wasn't, the most popular guy on tour, when picking guys for a team event. Yesterday was the first time I'd watched any long talks with him in a while and I think maybe parenthood has mellowed him so that should help.
Don't think you have to be concerned about being lambasted, roasted maybe. :ROFLMAO:

2. Keegan has a legitimate shot at making the Ryder Cup team this fall. Match is in Italy.
Was thinking about this- he was so fun to watch in the Ryder with Phil years back.

NEED HIM to be to be playing at Bethpage in '25! - if he's in the top 75, i have no doubt he'll be a captain's pick. Bethpage is going to absolutely Electric. Gonna miss some of the Euro's you Love to Hate- Sergio/Poulter etc... we'll have Rory... can't wait for that Event- gonna be a hot ticket.

Back