Keegan Bradley

Was thinking about this- he was so fun to watch in the Ryder with Phil years back.

NEED HIM to be to be playing at Bethpage in '25! - if he's in the top 75, i have no doubt he'll be a captain's pick. Bethpage is going to absolutely Electric. Gonna miss some of the Euro's you Love to Hate- Sergio/Poulter etc... we'll have Rory... can't wait for that Event- gonna be a hot ticket.

Top 75 of what? There's 24 US players in the top 40 of the world golf rankings. He's well placed now but if he doesn't stay in the top 25 he won't get a look.

PS he's also very well placed to make the President's Cup team this fall as well. Automatic qualifier right now.

Top 75 of what? There's 24 US players in the top 40 of the world golf rankings. He's well placed now but if he doesn't stay in the top 25 he won't get a look.

PS he's also very well placed to make the President's Cup team this fall as well. Automatic qualifier right now.
Nah- He's def a captains pick - the Black was his home course for years- no chance he's left off a Ryder Cup roster @ The Black if he's ranked Top 75

Nah- He's def a captains pick - the Black was his home course for years- no chance he's left off a Ryder Cup roster @ The Black if he's ranked Top 75

Yeah, that wouldn't happen but I hope you don't need to be proven wrong.

PS if this PGA/PIF agreement leads to guys like Brooks, DJ and Bryson rejoining the tour next year likely to make Keegan's road even rockier.

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to come down to two of Bradley, Burns, Fowler and Glover for the last two spots. Wild Cards are JT (despite recent form but resting on laurels), DeChambeau (does the new agreement open the door for LIV players to be considered), Dustin (same), and Finau (player favorite).

I sense it's Fowler and Glover unless Keegan or Burns show out this weekend, or Glover crashes and burns but he's been so good for 2 months now I don't see it. The fact that the LIV names are coming up at all (besides Brooks who qualified via points) is kind of a surprise but hey, you never know.

Very nice odds on Keegan in a short field if anyone wants to root with money interest on the redmen.

Keegan is in 4th place, 3 strokes back , at 13 under par after 2 rounds.

Driver all over the place on the back nine but scrambled well enough to be in 2nd to last group tomorrow. Maybe playing himself into Ryder Cup. Especially if LIV players are not considered. But Hovland is on fire. Could have been so much better than great today if he made a few of those lip outs. Amazing 2 weeks for him.

Keegan has had a good Career so far and a exceptional one this year .

He’s 4 over today when most other players are lighting it up . No one was going to catch Hovland but , Bradley was in position to finish top 5 .

Alas , not to be . He’s a long shot for Ryder Cup now ,,I think .

Looks like it's going to come down to two of Bradley, Burns, Fowler and Glover for the last two spots. Wild Cards are JT (despite recent form but resting on laurels), DeChambeau (does the new agreement open the door for LIV players to be considered), Dustin (same), and Finau (player favorite).

I sense it's Fowler and Glover unless Keegan or Burns show out this weekend, or Glover crashes and burns but he's been so good for 2 months now I don't see it. The fact that the LIV names are coming up at all (besides Brooks who qualified via points) is kind of a surprise but hey, you never know.

JT, Fowler and Burns on, Keegan, Glover and Cam Young off. Tough break for Keegan. JT and Burns are popular with the young guys crew, close friends with many and I guess he went with chemistry. Despite dropping out of automatic qualification Brooks makes it from LIV. No other LIV on roster.

Back