Keegan Bradley

Ok keegan. Lets keep the good vibes going. Match play starts tomorrow. I am going to be betting on another St. Johns win this week. Go win match play!!

Huge match starting soon vs rory today. Winner advances to the sweet sixteen. Lets go Keegan!!!

After watching Rory's tee shot on 18 yesterday I think Keegan is gonna need to juice up. But seriously he's in trouble down 3 on the front.

After watching Rory's tee shot on 18 yesterday I think Keegan is gonna need to juice up. But seriously he's in trouble down 3 on the front.
Aside from his 23 footer to tie on first hole. Never gave it a real chance.

Kuch is a match play master. May not be a top 50 player anymore but he always thrives in this environment. Just saying. Irrelevant to Keegan but wanted to put that out there.

Bradley: bogey-bogey to start day on 1 & 2.
Just can't get it done on Sunday's
Maybe start wearing Red again......0

Finished 6 over par for the day, +2 for the tournament.

Wasn’t just him that shit the bed today. Plenty bad scores out there. Last 3 holes very tough. Even though he started bogey bogey.

This video won’t be for everyone. But if you enjoy Keegan this just about amounts to an hour long interview. Bob Does Sports is a parody/comedy account that does a lot of golf content and KB plays them in a 3 v 1 scramble. Very light hearted and I came away really enjoying Keegan. An sju reference in there as well.

Forgot to post last night that Andrew Svoboda was featured on Live at the US Open with his playoff success during Golf's Longest Day to qualify for the Open. Nice story for a STJ guy who had a cup of joe on the tour.

Forgot to post last night that Andrew Svoboda was featured on Live at the US Open with his playoff success during Golf's Longest Day to qualify for the Open. Nice story for a STJ guy who had a cup of joe on the tour.
As I'm sure you know, this is the 5th U.S. Open

Shot even par yesterday

Great to see him get some national notoriety

KB was plus 2

Back