Homeland And All Things Maher

Good news for mjm lobster roll summer budget...

Lobster prices on the decline

Actually went out to Montauk last week tried 2 new places. Hooked in Montauk a takeout place. Ironically I had written. Review the day before on our lobsteroll instagram account for different places and as I was online buying this one the 2 women behind me were asking me if the lobster roll is good here and I told then I was trying it for the first time for my instagram axcount and one of the women says “ wait are you one of the lobsterrollguys ? ( the name of my buddy and my insta account ). Was really funny moment she had just read my previous review and about being in Montauk to try new rolls. Anyway hooked this place is fantastic ! Outdoor picnic tables Nat and I both loved the roll. Maine style only but not a lot of mayo so that’s great. 9.3 claw rating

Attachments

• 1297859E-CA88-43A9-9E85-80829D24E835.jpeg
    1297859E-CA88-43A9-9E85-80829D24E835.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 5
I haven't read anything about it, so could be way off here. Maybe they don't actually meet in the series -- parallel lives-type thing. Or only meet in a flash forward on the Death Star.
It's been pretty well publicized that Hayden Christensen is reprising his Anakin/Darth role fir the show. He participated in the press launch panel at a Star Wars convention in Anaheim on Thursday.

First two episodes were ok. Ewan McGregor is phenomenal as a beaten down character with PTSD.
The one thing that I couldn't wrap my head around is why they had a seemingly 6 yo kid playing a 10 yo???

It's been pretty well publicized that Hayden Christensen is reprising his Anakin/Darth role fir the show. He participated in the press launch panel at a Star Wars convention in Anaheim on Thursday.
I know he's in it. I was just speculating that instead of rewriting history, maybe they don't actually interact.

*Also eager to see if he was the wooden actor or if the prequel dialogue was so wooden that he couldn't do anything with it. I know he's been in other stuff but I never sought it out.

I know he's in it. I was just speculating that instead of rewriting history, maybe they don't actually interact.

*Also eager to see if he was the wooden actor or if the prequel dialogue was so wooden that he couldn't do anything with it. I know he's been in other stuff but I never sought it out.

Actually after I posted this I was wondering the same thing. Could be that he directs others in their pursuit of Obi. I think we're watching the first two eps tonight after my daughter wakes up from her post work nap. Kids had a photo op withe Ewan McGregor at the Star Wars thing on Friday (no we didn't pay the $300 for the photo op, one of my HS buddies is his speaker/autograph agent). They're pretty excited.

Actually after I posted this I was wondering the same thing. Could be that he directs others in their pursuit of Obi. I think we're watching the first two eps tonight after my daughter wakes up from her post work nap. Kids had a photo op withe Ewan McGregor at the Star Wars thing on Friday (no we didn't pay the $300 for the photo op, one of my HS buddies is his speaker/autograph agent). They're pretty excited.
We loved the first 3 episodes of Kenobi

Heads up for Mike and especially Nat. Monday at 2 on FS 1 Peru faces Australia in a World Cup play-in match. Winner goes to Qatar in November, loser gets to either drown their sorrows in pisco sours or Fosters. ;)

Does anybody have Apple TV? Is it worth it?

I watched the first episode of "Severance" for free and I'm intrigued enough to consider a subscription but only if there are other good shows.

Heads up for Mike and especially Nat. Monday at 2 on FS 1 Peru faces Australia in a World Cup play-in match. Winner goes to Qatar in November, loser gets to either drown their sorrows in pisco sours or Fosters. ;)
Haaa thx it's a national holiday tomorrow we will be watching the game at our favorite Peruvian restaurant although Nat has to go to work during the game I'll be representing the rest of the game

sad news for the MJM home tonight. Aussie Aussie Aussie win shoot out and beat Peru to go on to the World Cup. Aussie goalie for the shoot out is definitely the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

sad news for the MJM home tonight. Aussie Aussie Aussie win shoot out and beat Peru to go on to the World Cup. Aussie goalie for the shoot out is definitely the weirdest thing I have ever seen.
worst loss ever at least it saved me from flying to doha just a brutal loss that questions why I even root for teams. Luckily as a st johns fan its prepared me for loosing

worst loss ever at least it saved me from flying to doha just a brutal loss that questions why I even root for teams. Luckily as a st johns fan its prepared me for loosing
Not sure how to add a link but go to Youtube and type in "Dancing Australian goalie" who was put in at the 119 minute specifically for the shoot out-you have never seen anything like it.

That's why these kind of games are so frustrating to watch. Teams play not to lose rather than playing to win. If this would have been the first soccer game you ever saw, you'd never watch another.

Back