Homeland And All Things Maher

I agree. Ludlum was always the last starter to go to the bench and the key guy when the "B Team" took the floor.
My question to the board is even subliminally has going to Bangkok on vacation. even crossed your minds subliminally lately or has a bunch of hot Asian nude chicks shown up in your news feed since BKJ started posting

My question to the board is even subliminally has going to Bangkok on vacation. even crossed your minds subliminally lately or has a bunch of hot Asian nude chicks shown up in your news feed since BKJ started posting
U sure they were chicks? Prominent Adam’s Apple usually the key, although other things are pretty big clue as well but at that point you may be pot committed. Lol

I've been posting as Bangkok Johnny for several years, but stopped for a while when I couldn't watch the games. Would it be less distracting if I changed my handle to Staten Island Johnny?

U sure they were chicks? Prominent Adam’s Apple usually the key, although other things are pretty big clue as well but at that point you may be pot committed. Lol
I think it’s fair to say LJSA and I are the foremost experts on Asians. Hell the night I met my wife in the city for the first time I thought she was Asian. So fair to say Asian is on my mind more than St. John’s even

Guys – for the last time please stay on topic.

Maher, LJSA, Larry Wright, et. al - believe it or not, the vast majority of posters and lurkers on this site care more about St. John’s basketball than your stupid jokes or whatever is going on in your personal lives. Keep all that stuff to the Maher thread.
In fairness not all of their jokes are stupid. 🤪 Glad Cal and Arkansas are favorites to land Hawkins as hopefully that helps us with Watkins.

Guys – for the last time please stay on topic.

Maher, LJSA, Larry Wright, et. al - believe it or not, the vast majority of posters and lurkers on this site care more about St. John’s basketball than your stupid jokes or whatever is going on in your personal lives. Keep all that stuff to the Maher thread.
You spoke to the majority of posters ? Why do people bring my name up in threads so much if they didn’t want my scintillating opinions on everything in life ?

Mods, I think some of us get easily distracted and the title of the thread is a case in point. Can you change it "All things Maher" or perhaps "The Wonderful World of MJM"? I think the "Homeland" thing is confusing some of us. :cool: (y)

Homeland has contractual rights to the thread’s name along with MJM.
I’d be fine with a name change to Its “ all about Maher Maher Maher “ but honestly I’d feel like Maher might be shortchanged.

99% of the threads would just get merged to this one eventually anyway because every one goes off topic but each night at 4am when I do my ambien wake up and log on and think “ where’s Maher “ it’s just confusing because Homeland has been a part of Maher here for so long

Good point. Just keep LJSA an arms length away 😀
Excuse me...my wife IS Asian...I think that might, at the very least, put me as one of the foremost experts. 😆
I think it’s fair to say LJSA and I are the foremost experts on Asians. Hell the night I met my wife in the city for the first time I thought she was Asian. So fair to say Asian is on my mind more than St. John’s even
Do you think my handle is Bangkok Johnny because I watched Hangover 2? When I met my (ex) wife, I was sure she was Asian (and last time I checked still is). I don't want to cast doubt on your Asian expertise, but I think it's fair to say that I've probably been living your and LJSA's dream :p

Do you think my handle is Bangkok Johnny because I watched Hangover 2? When I met my (ex) wife, I was sure she was Asian (and last time I checked still is). I don't want to cast doubt on your Asian expertise, but I think it's fair to say that I've probably been living your and LJSA's dream :p
So basically your ex was one night in Bangkok ? :)

Back