Help Locate Members Who Haven't Posted In Awhile

Maven (I kid)
Pepband
Goldenleaf
Della9250
SJU85
Gonzalo
Dee

There's a few others I can think of that I believe have passed.

Living Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Gonzalo still posts occasionally.

Chicago Days (great guy) is Wolfie on the new site. I was on a group PM with him, Ohio Fan, SJUFAN2 & Panther for a while last year talkin' politics. Glad to hear Lawfanman is doing fine, miss his very insightful basketball posts. SS&G one of my favorite posters (poster guy for positivity), hope he is well. Also glad to hear Beast is doing well.
I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya!, that you guys didn't ask me to join you in talking politics 😂😂😂😂

I picture Dink with a tack board and shoe string in a smoke filled room with a light that’s just barely working buzzing in the corner.
Dinks my partner in crime. Where I strictly use writing styles and my nenories of how people wrote even if it’s just 1 word eventually no one can hide from me because you can try and disguise your writing style but sooner or later you will skip even if it’s 1 word. Whereas Dinkins is new school. He uses technology to his advantage it’s very impressive

Maven (I kid)
Pepband
Goldenleaf
Della9250
SJU85
Gonzalo
Dee

Dee pops up now and then, but if we're ever fortunate enough to have Pitino as our HC, we'll see plenty of him lol

US Congress
Warrior Storm

Warrior Storm is someone I used to talk with through PM and AOL, but I don't think he's been active for over a decade.

Anyone remember Maven's son? I don't remember what his name was on here, but he was definitely a trouble maker lol

Warrior Storm is someone I used to talk with through PM and AOL, but I don't think he's been active for over a decade.

Anyone remember Maven's son? I don't remember what his name was on here, but he was definitely a trouble maker lol
See I thought Johnny Rapper might have been Chris but guess not

Also Stallion or Black Stallion, I think. I'm amazed by those of you who keep up with the old-timers...especially mjmaherjr.

Yes Stallion!! Brings back memories, most of them not good lol

I mentioned AlexD in the first post. He was the UConn fan who posted on here, but was always very civil.

Yes Stallion!! Brings back memories, most of them not good lol

I mentioned AlexD in the first post. He was the UConn fan who posted on here, but was always very civil.
Of course he was civil...UCONN was kicking our ass. BTW, kudos to you for keeping up with those old-timers who've disappeared.

Of course he was civil...UCONN was kicking our ass. BTW, kudos to you for keeping up with those old-timers who've disappeared.

I was just telling Monte about how I'm turning 40 next week, so I'm feeling nostalgic lol. It's incredible to think about how I joined this site as a 20 year old sitting in class, so I've officially spent half my lifetime with you guys lol, one big happy (and dysfunctional at times) family. My original posts were terrible by the way, ugh

I've been wondering about him for some time. He was without question one of the site's most polite posters, if not the most polite -- and maybe the most positive as well. Hope he's still with us.

He did mention I believe last year about some serious health issues he was dealing with. This site has a feature where you can check the last login by members, and it appears he did at least login during December 2022.

There were some good posters from my early days (Lavin era) who kinda faded as the years have gone on.

SJUAlum98?? I believe his name was. i always thought he brought good conversation and interesting opinions.

Avon Barksdale was the username of the Maven's son I believe he was around especially during the end of Lavins run

There was this guy STJ11Redmen who i always thought was cool

saltydog was another guy I liked who I have not seen in awhile

Also is Sirvoo still around. Edit- just realized sirvoo still does post I just didn't recognize him cause he used to have this distinct profile pic of someone playing the guitar apologies for not knowing who

Also I saw someone say usguard is johnny rapper and I highly doubt that. I always remember usguard having this certain way of writing that i dont think he would abandon

There were some good posters from my early days (Lavin era) who kinda faded as the years have gone on.

SJUAlum98?? I believe his name was. i always thought he brought good conversation and interesting opinions.

Avon Barksdale was the username of the Maven's son I believe he was around especially during the end of Lavins run

There was this guy STJ11Redmen who i always thought was cool

saltydog was another guy I liked who I have not seen in awhile

Also is Sirvoo still around. Edit- just realized sirvoo still does post I just didn't recognize him cause he used to have this distinct profile pic of someone playing the guitar apologies for not knowing who

Also I saw someone say usguard is johnny rapper and I highly doubt that. I always remember usguard having this certain way of writing that i dont think he would abandon

SJUAlum98 - Last seen Dec 20, 2017

SaltyDog - Last seen Jan 18, 2023

STJ11Redmen - Last seen Feb 19, 2022

Who remembers Theo Rabinowitz? I know Paultzman was a fan lol

Maven (I kid)
Pepband
Goldenleaf
Della9250
SJU85
Gonzalo
Dee

GoldenLeaf is still around. He pops up every blue moon (particularly after we've beaten Georgetown). I believe SJU85 was recently on the forum a couple days ago.

Back