Help Locate Members Who Haven't Posted In Awhile

Years ago I was on the redmen.com forum with a screen name that I think included NYC in it but then the site either went down or got hacked and all the data was lost or something to that effect. I worked long hours back then and didn't post much and then stopped following the site for a couple of years when I got seriously ill.
I like the format of this new site and it is very user friendly.
I always read posts on all the sites like BEB, Johnny Jungle, redmen.com and a couple of others that aren't around anymore.
I remember many of the screen names above. I'm sorry to hear about Bobre and SJUfan who passed away. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of others have passed given some are in their 70's and 80's.
I may get grief for this but FUN was my favorite poster.
His humor was dark and insensitive and should have had a separate "members only" access for his content broke every rule there was......and that's what made it the Harvard Lampoon of sports forums. Of course he is still on JJ as FOAD and he owns the BEB site after he assumed ownership of the domain. He may have banned.

DOC Butler was a good guy and I remember going to see him play here on Long Island over 30 years ago. Hope he is well.
I don't know why Beast of the East stopped posting but I also enjoyed his posts.
Class of 72 just disappeared and there is no record of him on the site. He was a good poster and I think he and Maven had a love/hate relationship.
Then there was a really young poster whose name I can't recall other than posters made fun of him as the medium tee shirt guy. He started his own domain that I never visited and I think he was also banned. He may have been banned for being repetitive and negative. Ironically, that's how many posters feel these days regarding CMA.
Another fan who doesn't post any longer is lawman who was or is a mod. Hope he is well.
The only mods who post regarding the team appear to be redmennorth, Knight and Espenken. They are great posters. Mkras has also disappeared. Hope he is well.
OhioFan seems to only post warnings and I think serves as the official hit man for the mods as Paul described his assuming the unpleasant duties which I assume means he bans posters.
I know a couple of posters mentioned have had serious health issues and that makes some of the BS spouted here irrelevant in the bigger journey of life.
It appears the fans will soon be faced with another mediocre season and possible changing of the guards and depending on the direction of the program, I'm sure some of us may soon get further detached from the drama here on what is now red.com and the program itself because time is no longer on our side in many cases and life is too short to take any sport too seriously.
Do you hear me Beast?
Joe3 was medium tee shirt guy. LastI heard several years ago he went to large which means he's pushing XL now

I've been friends with Lawman ever since the same party that I met SJUFAN2 20 whatever years ago. Lawman and I get together once and a while near where we live. Awesome guy and is doing fine.

Fun I get a long with. He might take a subtle dig at me for lobster rolls or whatever but it doesn't bother me at all since I dont take myself all too seriously anyway.

Chicago Days (great guy) is Wolfie on the new site. I was on a group PM with him, Ohio Fan, SJUFAN2 & Panther for a while last year talkin' politics. Glad to hear Lawfanman is doing fine, miss his very insightful basketball posts. SS&G one of my favorite posters (poster guy for positivity), hope he is well. Also glad to hear Beast is doing well.

Last edited:
What is amazing is that Redmen.com/ Redfan has maintained such a large loyal core constituency over the deceased despite the fact that St. John’s basketball has been one disappointment after another.

Seeing this thread makes me remember that video/film that was edited with Redmen.comers inserted as characters. Someone post it!!

Della not sure
72 Banned I think
Kred excellent question miss his posts
Traczok great friend if mine was up here last year with his wife we went out to lunch
Bobre passed away
ccnobz my guess is under different screen name
Tis I haven't messaged in a while but my friends say he is active on twitter
Zanman not sure but Kranmars is good friends with him
Jack of Virginia a lot of us ae concerned something happened to him he was sick at some point
Doc hasn't posted but he is still playing music I think ususally the blues because of St Johns
OLV72 we text every day he's part of our 114 crew
Beast is doing well we still text

I know I could count on our resident Mayor to come through with the info!

The game summaries that Fun posted with the pinup girls were quite something. I have been posting for about 10 years now and he was definitely one of the more interesting posters during that time.

Fun was awesome
I am sure at some point was banned
Should get him back
Marillac, Tha Kid and Marco Baldi wonder if post under different names

Any more you think of I’ll get you the answers when I get back to hotel later :)

When I get a chance later I'll keep digging through old posts and see who I can find that I forgot about and haven't heard from lately

BT In Oceanside was another that I had found. Is that the guy some on here thought was Brandon Tierney?

Duke of Earlington entered state of depression when Earl transferred. Last seen moving to Cali
USGuard I gotta check with Dinkins but that's Johnnyrapper
Beast doing great he came to my Novita redmen poster get together over the summer
Deco to sure if he still posts but we are friends on FB he moved down south somewhere
Logen I dont remember if he quit the board or banned but he's definitely not posting because I know his writing style ( he was littlemin ) before Logen
I thought rapper was realfan?

Wasn’t USguard the poster who would either never use a period or use 17 periods that didn’t belong where there were supposed to?

Maven (I kid)
Pepband
Goldenleaf
Della9250
SJU85
Gonzalo
Dee

There's a few others I can think of that I believe have passed.

Back