FLORIDA - Relocating

So, the time has finally arrived. We will be relocating to Boynton Beach, FL this week. Movers coming Tuesday to load up. We will be traveling in 2 cars and our dog to Lornton, VA on Wednesday. Staying in a hotel overnight and will catch the auto-train Thursday arriving in Sanford, FL Friday morning. Last part of the trip by car and arriving Friday afternoon. Glad to miss most of the winter.

Seems there hasn't been much of a winter to miss so far. Hope that holds up while I'm in town in 10 days. Unfortunately I have realized that the Gtown game is not Saturday but Sunday so doesn't look like I'll make the game.

So, the time has finally arrived. We will be relocating to Boynton Beach, FL this week. Movers coming Tuesday to load up. We will be traveling in 2 cars and our dog to Lornton, VA on Wednesday. Staying in a hotel overnight and will catch the auto-train Thursday arriving in Sanford, FL Friday morning. Last part of the trip by car and arriving Friday afternoon. Glad to miss most of the winter.
Best of luck Knight, I hope you enjoy the trip down.

Seems there hasn't been much of a winter to miss so far. Hope that holds up while I'm in town in 10 days. Unfortunately I have realized that the Gtown game is not Saturday but Sunday so doesn't look like I'll make the game.
Will you be in town after feb 5 ? That's when we get back from Peru. If you are I'll try and meet up with you after work if our schedules are clear

Has the post-COVID real estate market calmed down there yet?

I was looking at some South Florida condos for a long-term rental investment and eventual retirement home, but the prices went stratospheric.

Will you be in town after feb 5 ? That's when we get back from Peru. If you are I'll try and meet up with you after work if our schedules are clear

Nah, I go back on the 30th. Will be back again sometime in the spring. Churning those miles now that I'm getting more frequent upgrades. ;) But seriouusly, cleaning out my recently deceased step dad's place in PJ for eventual sale.

Has the post-COVID real estate market calmed down there yet?

I was looking at some South Florida condos for a long-term rental investment and eventual retirement home, but the prices went stratospheric.
Seems to have come back a little.

Anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in St Augustine that is close to the beach and near stuff to do with teenagers? Thanks in advance.

Back