failed to qualify

A reliable poster on JJ mentioned they are all done for this season. Wow! This really sucks! I have a hunch we won't see either of 'em ever suit up for the Johnnies.

This truly sucks!

Zag's reports that Garrett is at Bridgton Academy and by what his father said you would think that he at least is trying to become eligible by december. but then after this past week who knows.

Via Garrett's famous twitter page: (about 15 minutes ago)

Amir_Garrett amir garrett
Don't listen to any rumors, I'm still strongly committed to St johns!!! And I still plan on going for second half of the season!!!
15 minutes ago

Don't listen to any rumors, I'm still strongly committed to St johns!!! And I still plan on going for second half of the season!!!
15 minutes ago

Amir Garrett will be my favorite player. Kid committed right after Dom because he wants the competition and then with this adversity here he is our beacon of light.

I'm waiting for you Amir and when we get our seating you can look up to my section and see we will be rooting for you to succeed the hardest. And not just on the court but in the classroom

someone with only ten posts qualifies as a reliable poster???

What does post count has to do with anything? You sound like the Hall fans discrediting the guy on their board who told them Anderson was headed to UCLA. A couple of fans discredited him due to his post count.

The particular poster over on JJ seems to have good info from what I've seen. Hopefully, his source(s) are wrong on this one.

you're kidding, right? ten posts makes him a reliable poster? 

He had Harkless eligibility news day before it was public. Also had 3 ineligible guys early.

15 minutes ago

Amir Garrett will be my favorite player. Kid committed right after Dom because he wants the competition and then with this adversity here he is our beacon of light.

I'm waiting for you Amir and when we get our seating you can look up to my section and see we will be rooting for you to succeed the hardest. And not just on the court but in the classroom

Well said! Amir Garrett is going to become a fan favorite

Back