Euro's 2016

TX Redman

Kicks off today with France vs Romania. Rooting for the Transylvanians in this one.

Ireland to do a Greece '04 and win it all!

Kicks off today with France vs Romania. Rooting for the Transylvanians in this one.

'04 Greek triumph hands down the best sporting achievement in my lifetime. Just goes to show if you can defend and create set piece chances anything can happen!

I think the Netherlands has a better chance of winning the Euro then Ireland.

Payet........WOW!

Unbelievable. What a stunner. Just a brilliant goal.

Payet is having a pretty nice 2016.

I'm the picture of mixed feelings. Thrilled to see Payet shine on the world stage; terrified at the prospect of a bigger club luring him away from West Ham.

What will UEFA and France do to stop the fan violence? There is talk of sending the Russian fans home early.

RofI 1 - 1 Sweden. Ireland played really well until they scored (a great goal btw) but then went into their shell a bit. Still they kept Zlatan quiet and O.G. scored the equalizer.

Belgium - Italy should be fun.

Slightly off topic but EPL just announced their fixtures and I'll be in London on Aug 27 so im planning on going to either Stamford Bridge or White Hart Lane. Anyone on this sub have a reliable ticket purchasing site or suggestions?

RofI 1 - 1 Sweden. Ireland played really well until they scored (a great goal btw) but then went into their shell a bit. Still they kept Zlatan quiet and O.G. scored the equalizer.

Not for Belgium. ;) How cool B) was it watching Iceland score that tying goal against Portugal, although my Portugese friend didn't like it.

Slightly off topic but EPL just announced their fixtures and I'll be in London on Aug 27 so im planning on going to either Stamford Bridge or White Hart Lane. Anyone on this sub have a reliable ticket purchasing site or suggestions?

if you go to Chelsea official website Chelseafc.com they will give you a list of authorized ticket brokers. I bought a package from one of them last year for tickets and hotel which is on Chelsea property and it was great and convenient. Lots of fake tickets out there. Don't use a broker that isn't on their list.

if you go to Chelsea official website Chelseafc.com they will give you a list of authorized ticket brokers. I bought a package from one of them last year for tickets and hotel which is on Chelsea property and it was great and convenient. Lots of fake tickets out there. Don't use a broker that isn't on their list.

Thanks! seems to be the way to go.

FYI, tickets not on sale yet. I think early July when game times are posted.

Jamie Vardy's goal was five feet offsides. The ref who missed that shouldn't be allowed to ref another game this tournament.

Shouldn't we give the Italian/Chelsea coach Conte plenty of props for out coaching Belgium. Nice start for the Italians.

Jamie Vardy's goal was five feet offsides. The ref who missed that shouldn't be allowed to ref another game this tournament.

It was onside. Ball was played off Williams head not any Englishman.

Spuds 0-3 Waffles. Nice goals by Belgium but some of the RoI defending was suspect. Ref did Ireland no favors either. Even if by some miracle Ireland beat Italy (channeling Ray Houghton 1994) they still might not go through.

FYI, tickets not on sale yet. I think early July when game times are posted.

Yup, I've added my email on the notification list for Stamford Bridge. Thanks again

Back