EPL 2022-23

The Gunners played to a Tie at home with Southampton (bottom of league) today. Lead City by 5 points but City has 2 games in hand and City/Arsenal game is coming up nest Wednesday.
Rather be the hunter than the hunted. Season is over. They can’t take even a point from Wednesday. Just hold onto 2nd and build

Rather be the hunter than the hunted. Season is over. They can’t take even a point from Wednesday. Just hold onto 2nd and build
C’mon really? I watched Ars rule this league for years and destroy my team many, many times and you’re calling it now?

Sorry to say it but it looks like Moose is spot on. To be be Champions you cannot surrender two goal leads to Liverpool and WHam and then spot The Saints a two goal cushion. I expected 7 points from those three games, they took 3. Their defense has go to pot without Saliba. Barring a miracle, this thing is over.

C’mon really? I watched Ars rule this league for years and destroy my team many, many times and you’re calling it now?
If they can take a point on Wednesday it might be back on. But City have out scored Arsenal 28 to single digits I read in last however many games at Etihad.

Also Arsenal run in is much more difficult. Castle. Derby vs Chelsea. Thorn in the side Brighton.

Still a successful season getting back into CL and finishing above Spurs. But disappointing to see it waste away against inferior opponents.

If they can take a point on Wednesday it might be back on. But City have out scored Arsenal 28 to single digits I read in last however many games at Etihad.

Also Arsenal run in is much more difficult. Castle. Derby vs Chelsea. Thorn in the side Brighton.

Still a successful season getting back into CL and finishing above Spurs. But disappointing to see it waste away against inferior opponents.
I made that post before the Southampton match. I was shocked you guys didn’t get 3, especially at home, and that could indeed be the game you guys rue at the end of the season. Brighton is a good side and well managed, Chelski is shit this season, that’s an easy win.

I’ve been getting condolences on Spurs today regarding the Newcastle match. I couldn’t be happier about it. The more embarrassing, the better. There’s really no one involved in that team right now worth caring about. No top 4 = less ENIC $$. Every move they make is revenue calculated right up to Son playing every match no matter what and having a known Brazilian in the team. Gotta get those Asian and Brazilian kit monies. Such a pathetic joke. How do you keep a back 4 like the one they’ve had now for YEARS? I’d keep Romero, that’s it.

I made that post before the Southampton match. I was shocked you guys didn’t get 3, especially at home, and that could indeed be the game you guys rue at the end of the season. Brighton is a good side and well managed, Chelski is shit this season, that’s an easy win.

I’ve been getting condolences on Spurs today regarding the Newcastle match. I couldn’t be happier about it. The more embarrassing, the better. There’s really no one involved in that team right now worth caring about. No top 4 = less ENIC $$. Every move they make is revenue calculated right up to Son playing every match no matter what and having a known Brazilian in the team. Gotta get those Asian and Brazilian kit monies. Such a pathetic joke. How do you keep a back 4 like the one they’ve had now for YEARS? I’d keep Romero, that’s it.
Who do you want as manager

I want Mourinho back.

I’m not even kidding. Only Spurs can make that guy hate football. I love what he’s doing at Roma.
Figured you would say Poch. As Arsenal fan that’s the move that worries me. If Levy smartens up and tries to make right

I’ll make a new post about this…

Regarding Poch. A move to him would be romantic and all, but he’s got the same Tottenham DNA in him that these owners and players all have. A move to him is a sign, and take this how you want-I do love this club, that Levy and co are going nowhere and top 4 is our only ambition.

People can be happy with top 4, I get it, Champions League is the best and success in it is exhilarating. I consider the Lucas Moura goal in Amsterdam one of the crowning sports moments of my life (sad isn’t it?). Top 4 means you’re winning games, probably a few big ones and probably against a few rivals—always feels good.

Now, I don’t claim to be Spurs my entire life. I blame Robbie Keane for that. So, I’m spanning almost 2 decades and I certainly remember Campbell going to Arsenal, selling Berbatov to Man U, Thierry Henry treating us as his personal bitch. All the mid-table finishes. But, I’ve read a few books and I’ve brushed up on the history of the club…the days of Bill Nick and Jimmy Greaves…and still Ricky Villa…Hoddle, Klinsmann, Gazza and Teddy Shearingham…you get it. My favorite player of all time, even more than Keane is Ledley King.

Did ENIC get us to the level we’re at now? Yes. Will ENIC ever get to the next level? I strongly believe no. There’s no passion for winning. Only passion for profits. Some of our fans want us to settle for these top 4 finishes and be happy with the occassion Man City win or CL tie victory. The true fans should want a return to glory. A glory I’ve never felt. A team that has counter attacking football as it’s heartbeat (and I know Mou isn’t exactly that mindset) and a team that never gives up. There’s no reason this team shouldn’t have the money for it. There’s no reason we shouldn’t put our best lineup out for an FA Cup game instead of making money off a Beyoncé concert. There’s no reason we can’t win the league. As long as this management collective is here, the top 4 mentality will never change, and the players will never think about winning and they’ll play not to lose which stands against the very foundation this club used to stand for 70 years ago.

Sorry lol

Haal

Sorry Moose but City was tough today. I was glad to see DeBruyne have a strong game with 2 goals and assist. Haaland scores again for a phenomenal "rookie" season; 33 goals in 31 games, needs 2 more in last six games to become all time league scoring champ.

Sorry Moose but City was tough today. I was glad to see DeBruyne have a strong game with 2 goals and assist. Haaland scores again for a phenomenal "rookie" season; 33 goals in 31 games, needs 2 more in last six games to become all time league scoring champ.
The site of the Prince Harry Macaulay Culkin mash up nauseates me.

I expected 3-1 defeat so good to see I was somewhat right. Amazing how such an important position at CB has zero cover. Holding is dreadful.

Holding wasn't great but neither were any of the others. Collective failure. They looked tired. City are too good, they absolutely dominated that game. A well oiled machine. They are on track for the same treble that Man U pulled off in 1999. Maybe Real Madrid will derail them but this looks like the year City wins the CL.

Holding wasn't great but neither were any of the others. Collective failure. They looked tired. City are too good, they absolutely dominated that game. A well oiled machine. They are on track for the same treble that Man U pulled off in 1999. Maybe Real Madrid will derail them but this looks like the year City wins the CL.
The Real/City match should be a final not semi final home and home. May 9th should be a good one

City wins and Erling continues scoring rampage as he has 50 for season-all competitions and his 38 now ties him for all time EPL scoring total with 5 games to go. Best match today was Spurs/Liverpool.

City is officially Premier League Champs making it a 3-peat. Nottingham Forrest just beat the Gunners 1-0 to guarantee they will not get regulated. How things have changed for the Gunners who beat Forrest 5-0 in first match this year.

Complete bottle job. No team has been top of the table longer and not won.

Got a funny feeling aside from Saka Gabby Odegaard and Ramsdale nobody else is safe. Xhaka already out the door. Tierney seems gone. Have a feeling Partey will be following Xhaka too. Interesting summer coming

Complete bottle job. No team has been top of the table longer and not won.

Got a funny feeling aside from Saka Gabby Odegaard and Ramsdale nobody else is safe. Xhaka already out the door. Tierney seems gone. Have a feeling Partey will be following Xhaka too. Interesting summer coming
You called it Moose.

I was really hoping ManU would clinch a top 4 spot then was hoping they hung on and got the three points. They definitely need some refilling but it still won’t be enough to catch the blue side of Manchester next year.

I am not sure what happened in he second half to Tottenham against Brentford. Was like a total switch from what I could see (missed some of it as I was getting estimates on some work at my parent’s house).

I hope Roma wins the Europa League to really shove it up our asses. We wasted one of the greatest coaches in the history of the sport. We’ve also wasted one of the best strikers in the history of the country although I stick to my guns that with the exception of Arsenal and the occasional Man City match, he’s been a no show in some of our biggest games.

Regardless, what a poorly run club.

Back