EPL 2022-23

I hate Daniel Levy with every ounce of my soul.

I kind of liked him in Schitt's Creek. ;)

Was pleased to see BHA clinch Europa League on Wednesday. A close work related acquaintance of mine is on their board and I followed their rise from Champions League to EPL through my engagements with him and learned a lot of the whats and whys of English football in the process. Interesting stuff.

Love the petty jealousy. :) They were out the door regardless.
Its not jealously. To me its a joke when 1 club wins 11 straight titles. I've mentioned before that other Bundesliga clubs are just as culpable. Nobody can seriously enjoy winning 11 straight titles.

And if you're firing execs regardless what exactly is success to Bayern then? Winning by 10 pts? Champions League or bust?

Its not jealously. To me its a joke when 1 club wins 11 straight titles. I've mentioned before that other Bundesliga clubs are just as culpable. Nobody can seriously enjoy winning 11 straight titles.

And if you're firing execs regardless what exactly is success to Bayern then? Winning by 10 pts? Champions League or bust?
It's not a joke when a team wins 11 straight titles, it's quality.

The execs were fired because they mishandled the Nagelsman situation and because some of the players they brought in didn't work out. They have a culture there and if you don't meet standards you're out. Despite squeaking out another title Bayern clearly had an off year and heads were going to roll, including some players.

I seriously enjoyed winning 11 straight titles and look forward to another under Teuchel.

It's not a joke when a team wins 11 straight titles, it's quality.

The execs were fired because they mishandled the Nagelsman situation and because some of the players they brought in didn't work out. They have a culture there and if you don't meet standards you're out. Despite squeaking out another title Bayern clearly had an off year and heads were going to roll, including some players.

I seriously enjoyed winning 11 straight titles and look forward to another under Teuchel.
Yep. Time to buy the brightest talent from the rest of the Bundesliga. Shocking that BVB aren’t putting Bellingham on a train to Munich. Who’s up next?

Btw is it 7 managers in the 11 years?

Yep. Time to buy the brightest talent from the rest of the Bundesliga. Shocking that BVB aren’t putting Bellingham on a train to Munich. Who’s up next?

Btw is it 7 managers in the 11 years?
Ha, so why didn't we get Haaland? Contrary to your perception, Bayern doesn't get anybody they want from the Bundesliga, look at the latest transfers and loans, Mane and Cancelo from the PL. In fact they lose out on more Bundesliga targets than they get, and the ones they do get like Laimer, simply want to play for a great team.

What difference does it make how many managers Bayern has had? It's the results that count. Sorry if their success doesn't fit your perception. of the way things should be.

Ha, so why didn't we get Haaland? Contrary to your perception, Bayern doesn't get anybody they want from the Bundesliga, look at the latest transfers and loans, Mane and Cancelo from the PL. In fact they lose out on more Bundesliga targets than they get, and the ones they do get like Laimer, simply want to play for a great team.

What difference does it make how many managers Bayern has had? It's the results that count. Sorry if their success doesn't fit your perception. of the way things should be.
Imagine a college basketball team won 11 straight championships and had 7 coaches in that time. Same goes for any sport. But in global football nobody bats an eye. Ironic is all.

Enjoy your summer transfer window. For your benefit I hope you don’t have to sweat as much next year as this years campaign. 😉

Imagine a college basketball team won 11 straight championships and had 7 coaches in that time. Same goes for any sport. But in global football nobody bats an eye. Ironic is all.

Enjoy your summer transfer window. For your benefit I hope you don’t have to sweat as much next year as this years campaign. 😉
It's not ironic, it's pro sports. Hope the gunners continue to rebound. :)

Back