(EMPIRE Games @Barclays) Syracuse, Tue., Nov. 22, 9:30p, ESPN-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get their big man Edwards in foul trouble and we should be able to punish them inside. I think it will be hard for cuse to beat us without a 20+ point game from JG.

Anyone watching the Creighton/Arkansas game as an appetizer? Creighton is so well coached, shoot well, Kalkbrenner is so athletic. Easily the best team in the Big East that I have seen this year other than St. John's

Anyone watching the Creighton/Arkansas game as an appetizer? Creighton is so well coached, shoot well, Kalkbrenner is so athletic. Easily the best team in the Big East that I have seen this year other than St. John's
I had no idea aboht the freshmen big man, King, they have too. Hell be next in line.

Queens Ball wrote:
I feel like there’s two paths to winning this game. The first is we exceed expectations with both shooting and defending the 3. We shoot a little better than expected and they shoot a little worse. The second (and more likely in my opinion) we shoot poorly to mediocre against the zone but win because we create extra possessions. That means we dominate the offensive glass and our constant pressure eventually breaks them and they start turniFeng it over. They’re weak on the boards and I’m not confident their ball handlers will stand up against Posh/Curbelo/Mathis. The motto Before every game for this team should be, “Get ready to win ugly.”

+1000.
Really psyched for this one. I expect Posh to be our player of the game tonight, especially defensively on Girard. Have my whole family here for the holidays. Two of my three son-in-laws/future son-in-laws have zero interest in basketball but fortunately the third is a fellow hoops fanatic so we watch these late games while everyone else does normal family stuff lol. Hope Wusu bounces back from last night with some nice minutes.

Win or lose, all we really need to do is just flat-out stop them from scoring right off the bat so those dopes from snow country will continue to stand and clap for minutes on end.

Never heard of him. So I looked him up. His last year with the Orange was 1976. He was 148-71 at Cuse. Then went to Tulane and was even AD at FDU. Long time ago.
I remember when Boeheim came in with Marty Byrnes in 77. We put up 100 and beat them by 25. Even Weadock scored. Need another one tonight.

I think this should be a relatively easy win. regression to the mean in shooting and our talent/depth is better. Mintz going to struggle badly vs Posh/Curbelo. Girard might score 25 based on our three point D but still, 15 point win

Never heard of him. So I looked him up. His last year with the Orange was 1976. He was 148-71 at Cuse. Then went to Tulane and was even AD at FDU. Long time ago.

Legend has it that prior to Danford bolting SU for Tulane that Boeheim had accepted the D3 head coaching position at University of Rochester which Boeheim backed out of to become head coach at SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back