Dunlap Tires of Raising Cain Chicken

It is distasteful but it seems to be happening on here.
He didn’t pass the eye test or statistical test, so again what are people claiming that he can be an answer for our three point shooting on?
People can say I hope he can perform better than last year or I expect him to be better simply because he is a year older. But to go from what he was last year to becoming an important piece is a huge leap.
Bookmark this post😎😎😎

an Omar Cook type brain

Omar Cook was a McDonald’s All American in HS, averaged 15 and 9 as a freshman at SJ, was a second round draft pick and after a couple of years in the NBA earned millions of dollars playing overseas and is now a NBA assistant coach.

Feel free to churn out a tight 7000 words about what exactly is wrong with his brain.

Omar Cook was a McDonald’s All American in HS, averaged 15 and 9 as a freshman at SJ, was a second round draft pick and after a couple of years in the NBA earned millions of dollars playing overseas and is now a NBA assistant coach.

Feel free to churn out a tight 7000 words about what exactly is wrong with his brain.

Never questioned his talent. I'll save you the commentary on his attitude and judgement.

Marcus Hatten type skills and an Omar Cook type brain
He never wanted to be at SJU in the first place. Sheer luck we had him for a season. Was disappointed but not surprised when he left.
If I am not mistaken he had a very long career in Europe and has done very well financially.
It seems to me he is a poster child for success.

He never wanted to be at SJU in the first place. Sheer luck we had him for a season. Was disappointed but not surprised when he left.
If I am not mistaken he had a very long career in Europe and has done very well financially.
It seems to me he is a poster child for success.
Cleveland Cavs assistant coach also

Omar also wasn't blessed with teammates that had the best hands down low. I felt he could have had 2 more assists and 2 less TO per game if some of our big guys had softer hands. I also remember thinking Omar Cook and Willie Shaw could be a good backcourt for a couple years. Whoops, wrong again RSR!

Never questioned his talent. I'll save you the commentary on his attitude and judgement.

Odd that you'd save me anything, because your regard for your own judgment (note that I spelled the word correctly, as oppose to youreself, an alleged lawyer) is one of your most endearing features, which endearment comprises a paucity. I'd have thought you'd be delighted to educate me regarding my ignorance. And not just because as a gasbag you've never over the last 20 years or so you've saved anyone commentary on anything.

In my not at all humble opinion Cook is one of Saint John's great recent success stories - and by recent I mean over the last few moribund decades of this abject joke of a program. I mean sure, he didn't have the career that did Tomas Jasilonsistein - you once TJ as a "marvelous" basketball player - but still. Cook seems to have done well for himself and I hope his success continues. As usual YMMV.

Back