Daniss Jenkins

Other things I was told is expect a lot of foreign players to be drafted this year including at the very top picks where 2 guys from France will be chosen. Also Duke has a 7’2 freshman from an NBA African camp that would have been in this years draft but for the inability to produce a birth certificate to prove his age. Described as a Victor Webenyama light.

Other things I was told is expect a lot of foreign players to be drafted this year including at the very top picks where 2 guys from France will be chosen. Also Duke has a 7’2 freshman from an NBA African camp that would have been in this years draft but for the inability to produce a birth certificate to prove his age. Described as a Victor Webenyama light.

Yes, but they're all on the Combine invite list. I checked the top few to make sure. Not sure if they'll be able to attend but they're counted in the totals.

UDFA's get signed about an hour after the draft ends so the teams need to do their due diligence at the same time as setting up their draft board, unless of course you don't have a draft board like the Nets.

Was reminiscing today and checked out some of the second half of this game. Honestly I implore you guys to skip this video to around the 10 minute mark (46:00 into video) of the second half and just watch the rest of the game from that point. Just masterful Jenkins stuff in this. Holy cow. On both ends too. Already was feeling nostalgic watching this one

The passing on display in this stretch was great too

Last edited:

Was reminiscing today and checked out some of the second half of this game. Honestly I implore you guys to skip this video to around the 10 minute mark (46:00 into video) of the second half and just watch the rest of the game from that point. Just masterful Jenkins stuff in this. Holy cow. On both ends too. Already was feeling nostalgic watching this one

You mean he didn’t make players worse and played defense? Blasphemy……..

To get more specific... at the 52:40 mark of this video.. Trey Alexander scores to make it a seven point game (63-56). From that point forward:

Jenkins hits runner in the lane - 65-56
Jenkins guards Alexander, strips him
Jenkins hits midrange jumper - 67-56

Timeout Creighton
Jenkins hits fast break three - 70-56
Jenkins banks in the runner - 72-56

Just a really awesome stretch, and the garden sounds great on the telecast. Great job by everyone there that day

Trade Jenkins for the PG on the last 8 teams that made the tournament and they would all have been NIT teams.
My last comment, I had you on “ignore” most of the season because of the ridiculous criticism of Jenkins, obviously I took you off a wee bit early. I thought you would have another “whipping boy” by now. Wrong again…, :ROFLMAO:

My last comment, I had you on “ignore” most of the season because of the ridiculous criticism of Jenkins, obviously I took you off a wee bit early. I thought you would have another “whipping boy” by now. Wrong again…, :ROFLMAO:
I’ve been posting since I was in high school. How many “whipping boys” have I had? 2 total? Maybe 3 if you include the 3 years I posted nonstop about playing Pointer at the 4 and 5 and who was right about that in the end?

If you want to count Norm, that’s also fair, but I don’t adopt a new whipping boy each season. Far from it.

Back