Copa America

Cero-cero HT between Peru y Colombia (MJ Maher sports ticker)

Sorry MJ. Peru out 4-2 on penalties. Game ended 0-0.

Call me reckless but I would like to see Pulisic in there. Think
he would score a goal.

Cero-cero HT between Peru y Colombia (MJ Maher sports ticker)

Sorry MJ. Peru out 4-2 on penalties. Game ended 0-0.
Ughhh. Thanks. We didnt get to see it because we were being picked up at the hotel this morning at 8:30am when the game was on

Bummer. Would have been great to see them advance

Dammit sorry MJ I'm also away, in Greece and seeing this now. Could have given you my foxsoccer2go username and password. I'm 99% sure all soccer on fox networks is accessible through that. Gives you all UCL and Europa games. I'm sure they do the same since they are covering the Copa.

Dammit sorry MJ I'm also away, in Greece and seeing this now. Could have given you my foxsoccer2go username and password. I'm 99% sure all soccer on fox networks is accessible through that. Gives you all UCL and Europa games. I'm sure they do the same since they are covering the Copa.

Thx ! Greece was on my final list when deciding last month where to go for vacation.

How long you there for ? That's one of Nathalie's favorite places

Thx ! Greece was on my final list when deciding last month where to go for vacation.

We got to Santorini yesterday. Also hitting Crete in 2 days and finishing up in Amsterdam. Not all it's cracked up to be bc we are checking out wedding venues! Can't complain though.
We will have to compare notes in the coming months for honeymoon ideas. I'm certain you will come through like you did in Paris. Thinking of places in your neck of the woods right now (East Asia).

We got to Santorini yesterday. Also hitting Crete in 2 days and finishing up in Amsterdam. Not all it's cracked up to be bc we are checking out wedding venues! Can't complain though.
We will have to compare notes in the coming months for honeymoon ideas. I'm certain you will come through like you did in Paris. Thinking of places in your neck of the woods right now (East Asia).

China the only place out in this neck of the woods that I know so far but if you want advice for here let me know as now I can give you a ton of do's and dont's for China.

Literally just got back from the hospital here in the boondocks of China in Yangshuo. Nothing serious just cut my hand on a rusty ass piece of wire while bamboo river rafting and had to get tetanus shot. lol

Hottest most humid vacation ever. Holy crap it's been broiling.

China the only place out in this neck of the woods that I know so far but if you want advice for here let me know as now I can give you a ton of do's and dont's for China.

Literally just got back from the hospital here in the boondocks of China in Yangshuo. Nothing serious just cut my hand on a rusty ass piece of wire while bamboo river rafting and had to get tetanus shot. lol

Hottest most humid vacation ever. Holy crap it's been broiling.

Lol I hope you make it out of there in one piece my friend. Hot as hell here too but 0 humidity which makes it bearable

Good lord that was some beatdown Chile put on Mexico.

Semi's:
US-Argentina on Tues
Chile-Colombia on Weds

Semi's:
US-Argentina on Tues
Chile-Colombia on Weds

Chile, with Arturo Vidal my Bayern connection faves, except for the US of course. ;)

Semi's:
US-Argentina on Tues
Chile-Colombia on Weds

Just received the first pictures of the Mexican team upon their return to Mexico.

URL]
[/quote]

Semi's:
US-Argentina on Tues
Chile-Colombia on Weds

Chile, with Arturo Vidal my Bayern connection faves, except for the US of course. ;)

Not sure exactly what you meant there but Vidal is out of the semis due to yellows.

I must admit, I became Trump happy watching Mexico get destroyed, especially in front of such an overwhelmingly pro Mexico crowd.

Mexico was in need of a wall (in front of an overrated Ochoa). They laid down and gave up. Meanwhile, Chile continued to put their cleats on Mexico's throats.

I despise the Mexican national soccer team, and anything associated with it. And I get agitated at the commentators who lavish praise on them, as if they are one of the major world powers.

They are nothing more than an overrated paper tiger.

Messi, Di Maria, Aquero, Hiquain... they are not all that great, right? ;)

Beckerman, Zusi and Yedlin will be back, although the latter will have to curb his runs downfield. Our best hope is that the back 5 continue to perform like they have in the last few games and we grind out a 1-0 win. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst...

I must admit, I became Trump happy watching Mexico get destroyed, especially in front of such an overwhelmingly pro Mexico crowd.

Mexico was in need of a wall (in front of an overrated Ochoa). They laid down and gave up. Meanwhile, Chile continued to put their cleats on Mexico's throats.

I despise the Mexican national soccer team, and anything associated with it. And I get agitated at the commentators who lavish praise on them, as if they are one of the major world powers.

They are nothing more than an overrated paper tiger.

Ok, so now tell us how you really feel! :lol: I'm not a fan of that team either but mainly because of their fanbase and lack of respect for their opponents.

Wondo starts!

Guzan; Yedlin, Cameron, Brooks, Johnson; Zusi, Beckerman, Bradley, Zardes; Dempsey, Wondolowski

If the US can keep this tight thru the first 45, they have a chance. Just don't concede early!

Back