Copa America

Poor old Panama. Hanging on with 10 men and down only 1-0 until Messi comes on in the 61st minute, Cue a hat-trick and an assist. He is so good, he really should not have to pay taxes.

Crazy game for the US but a good win. So many yellows. Even the ref was injured at one stage!

Guzan, Brooks, Cameron and Orozco were great. Yedlin not so much, silly boy. Clint is Mr Reliable but Zardes needs to be more clinical.

Nice to see the U.S. win the group. We have had a tough year. Hopefully we can make it to the semis now.

Crazy game for the US but a good win. So many yellows. Even the ref was injured at one stage!

Guzan, Brooks, Cameron and Orozco were great. Yedlin not so much, silly boy. Clint is Mr Reliable but Zardes needs to be more clinical.

I know Clint scored the goal but Brooks and Guzan won that game for us.

Peru was up 2-0 and Nathalie said they would blow the lead and then lose to brazil the next game. Then they blow the lead and now I believe her they are destined to lose and ecuador will beat haiti

This was the most competitive game of the tournament yet, for at least the ones I've watched. Both teams looked solid. Correct me if I'm wrong but many of these South American keepers seem unorthodox and not too good.
Not sure. I mainly watch whoever Peru plays. Was a real competitive game and I thought Peru was going to pull it out in that last minute. It's funny because Peru fans have a lot in common with st johns fans. They always expect something bad to happen. Some of Nathalie's friends I don't think could handle success. I think they kind of like the misery and heartache of being a Peru fan

I was so mad at Ecuador MJ. I thought our tourney was over. Ecuador played so bad in the first half. While nothing is set in stone but i do like Ecuadors chances to advance. They need a win and a peru loss to secure second place. You can tell Nathalie that the Brazil of now is not the same Brazil of the 90s. They can be beat! Ecuador was actually robbed against them with the non goal call in Game 1.

Ecuador wins as predicted ( nice win for you guys ) the Copa isn't on the hotel tv here in china even though repeats of last nights Euro games are airing on the freaking tv.

Peru game is going on right now but we can't see it but saw online that it's tied at half so what happens to Peru and Ecuador if by miracle the game ends at a tie for Peru and they both have 5 points ?

Peru was up 2-0 and Nathalie said they would blow the lead and then lose to brazil the next game. Then they blow the lead and now I believe her they are destined to lose and ecuador will beat haiti

This was the most competitive game of the tournament yet, for at least the ones I've watched. Both teams looked solid. Correct me if I'm wrong but many of these South American keepers seem unorthodox and not too good.
Not sure. I mainly watch whoever Peru plays. Was a real competitive game and I thought Peru was going to pull it out in that last minute. It's funny because Peru fans have a lot in common with st johns fans. They always expect something bad to happen. Some of Nathalie's friends I don't think could handle success. I think they kind of like the misery and heartache of being a Peru fan

I was so mad at Ecuador MJ. I thought our tourney was over. Ecuador played so bad in the first half. While nothing is set in stone but i do like Ecuadors chances to advance. They need a win and a peru loss to secure second place. You can tell Nathalie that the Brazil of now is not the same Brazil of the 90s. They can be beat! Ecuador was actually robbed against them with the non goal call in Game 1.

Ecuador wins as predicted ( nice win for you guys ) the Copa isn't on the hotel tv here in china even though repeats of last nights Euro games are airing on the freaking tv.

Peru game is going on right now but we can't see it but saw online that it's tied at half so what happens to Peru and Ecuador if by miracle the game ends at a tie for Peru and they both have 5 points ?

MJ, I hope you are sitting down. Peru beat Brazil 1-0* and the samba boys are out. Peru wins the group and plays Colombia on Friday. A great day to be Peruvian :)

*It was a dodgy goal - handball - but Brazil did not do enough to justify going through to the next round.

MJ, I hope you are sitting down. Peru beat Brazil 1-0* and the samba boys are out. Peru wins the group and plays Colombia on Friday. A great day to be Peruvian :)

*It was a dodgy goal - handball - but Brazil did not do enough to justify going through to the next round.

Really ? YES !!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP !!!!!!! It hasn't updated and the tv channel is repeating again this Euro game that was playing at the hospital last night the Coatia game vs turkey

Oh man friday will be crazy. Hopefully we will be able to find a way to watch it online

Gutsy performance again by the US, weathered the storm in the second half. Great work by Cameron and Brooks. Dempsey will get the accolades for his goal and assist but this was a team performance. The crowd in Seattle was just fantastic. Semi will be tough with Jones and Bedoya both suspended?

Gutsy performance again by the US, weathered the storm in the second half. Great work by Cameron and Brooks. Dempsey will get the accolades for his goal and assist but this was a team performance. The crowd in Seattle was just fantastic. Semi will be tough with Jones and Bedoya both suspended?

Agreed. Total team win. I know that Wood and Bedoya will be out. Is Jones out too? Ugh. Go Venezuela! :)

Agreed. Total team win. I know that Wood and Bedoya will be out. Is Jones out too? Ugh. Go Venezuela! :)[/quote

Jones picked up a red card he's out. But Yedlin's back.

Agreed. Total team win. I know that Wood and Bedoya will be out. Is Jones out too? Ugh. Go Venezuela! :)[/quote

Jones picked up a red card he's out. But Yedlin's back.

Jones had no business raising his hands to Valencia - even though Valencia deserved a slap for that foul!! He literally kicked Bedoya into the air. Probably see Beckerman and Zusi drafted back in?

Argentina have looked good so far - doubt if Venezuela can stop them and Mexico-Chile should be an excellent game.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Bobby Wood's performance last night. All over the pitch, forcing the fullback's hands. Held up the play for both goals. He's the guy we're gonna miss the most on Tuesday. It was already gonna be a steep, uphill climb against a class team like Argentina, but loss of Wood makes it an almost impossible task. It would be an upset for the ages.

Honestly, I didn't really expect much going in off our recent form, so making the semis (at least) is a major accomplishment for this team. Dempsey is a legend for the shirt, Brooks is a star and Zardes is an up-and-comer. JK saved his job. Can we shock the Americas on Tuesday night? I hope so.

Just to add....I really hope Klinsmann rolls the dice and goes Nagbe-for-Wood, Zusi-for-Bedoya and Besler-for-Jones, with Yedlin back in. I'd rather use Pulisic as a sub, if we're down and I think Besler played fairly well last night. Have him and Bradley partner up in the middle of the pitch. I don't want to see Wondo or Beckermann.

is there a website that I can watch the peru-colombia game ?

MJ, games are on Fox Sports but not sure if they stream live. I am sure there are other "sites" that will stream the game... just be careful out there!

MJ, games are on Fox Sports but not sure if they stream live. I am sure there are other "sites" that will stream the game... just be careful out there!

thx. each tv here at the hotel is still euro cup and nothing else

Yessir. Before Cablevision added those "Extra Time" channels trying to watch some Spurs matches gotta a little dicey. I love the fact I can pretty much watch every PL match now, it's one of the only things I like about Cablevision.

Doing the time and thinking about it, this is what I would love to see on Tuesday.

Nagbe Dempsey
Zusi Besler Bradley Zardes
Johnson Brooks Cameron Yedlin
Guzan

Our odds of winning are very low, let's just go for it. No guts, no glory, right?

Swap Besler and Johnson, right?. Johnson plays midfield for his club.

And my daughter loves Beckerman so she wants him n the middle with Zardes pushed up front but I could go with either of those options.

Swap Besler and Johnson, right?. Johnson plays midfield for his club.

And my daughter loves Beckerman so she wants him n the middle with Zardes pushed up front but I could go with either of those options.

I would like to see Beckerman in there as well. Reliable, solid player.

Back