Congrats to our own monte!!

So my daughter has a little background part in Monte’s Bound By Bushwick and we went to support the film and monte at the Brightside film festival yesterday.

Congratulations again are in order for monte as he took home best director award for his film. And as a first time director for a film this is a big deal as there were so many films shown here.
(Your private collection of you and your lady’s don’t count as directing ha)

Congrats monte!!

So my daughter has a little background part in Monte’s Bound By Bushwick and we went to support the film and monte at the Brightside film festival yesterday.

Congratulations again are in order for monte as he took home best director award for his film. And as a first time director for a film this is a big deal as there were so many films shown here.

Congrats monte!!
I am waiting for the private collection to be shown.

Congrats monte!!
Thanks so much Eric, for your continued support and to you and the family for sticking it out till the end on Sunday! Oh yeah, and for video taping my speech, which still haven't watched because I hate watching myself lol

I am waiting for the private collection to be shown.
RMN this ain't exactly my private collection, but 3 of the films on Brownstone films YouTube page I had decent sized roles in:

In the latest one uploaded, Holly Hill, I there's a seen where I'm having simulated sex with my wife in a seedy hotel. lol. And that's the PG version. The R version is much racier. I'm also in Cue The Sun, where I have a very attrative much younger GF, and Suction, where I play a cop on the edge.

Very talented our own monte wrote, directed, produced and had a starring role in his film Bound By Bushwick. This film was showcased last night at the Jersey shore film festival. The film is really good and deserves whatever accolades it gets. Congrats monte and wish you all the best!!
Wow good news

RMN this ain't exactly my private collection, but 3 of the films on Brownstone films YouTube page I had decent sized roles in:

In the latest one uploaded, Holly Hill, I there's a seen where I'm having simulated sex with my wife in a seedy hotel. lol. And that's the PG version. The R version is much racier. I'm also in Cue The Sun, where I have a very attrative much younger GF, and Suction, where I play a cop on the edge.
The luckiest guy I know.

In an effort to divert my attention away from the Columbus Day agita, just want to remind all you Long Islanders that my film is being screened this Thursday in Lindenhurst as part of the New York Long Island Film Festival (NYLIFF) in the 2:00-4:00PM block. We're up for 5 awards at this festival:

Best Dramatic Short
Best Lead Actress
Best Cinematography
Best Director
Best Screenplay

Ticket info here:https://filmfreeway.com/festivals?u...nt_date_when=0&event_date=&sort=all_deadlines

Make sure you select the right block of films:
IMG_8324.jpeg

In an effort to divert my attention away from the Columbus Day agita, just want to remind all you Long Islanders that my film is being screened this Thursday in Lindenhurst as part of the New York Long Island Film Festival (NYLIFF) in the 2:00-4:00PM block. We're up for 5 awards at this festival:

Best Dramatic Short
Best Lead Actress
Best Cinematography
Best Director
Best Screenplay

Ticket info here:https://filmfreeway.com/festivals?utf8=✓&config[]=entry_fees&config[]=years_running&config[]=runtime&config[]=submit&has_query=&ga_search_category=Festival&q=NYLIFF&call_for_entries=0&ft_gold=0&ft_ff=0&ft_sc=0&ft_audio=0&ft_photo=0&ft_oe=0&fees=0;100&years=1;20&runtime=&inside_or_outside_country=0&countries=&entry_deadline_when=0&entry_deadline=&event_date_when=0&event_date=&sort=all_deadlines

Make sure you select the right block of films:
View attachment 3331
I'll be there!!

I definitely encourage anyone who lives nearby to check it out. It really is a good film. Plus you get to see other films at this $10 price. And then whoever goes maybe we can grab a drink afterwards!!

I'll be there!!

I definitely encourage anyone who lives nearby to check it out. It really is a good film. Plus you get to see other films at this $10 price. And then whoever goes maybe we can grab a drink afterwards!!
Was at the Manhattan showing on Saturday . Fantastic film , truly amazing stuff by Monte. All 4 films were actually great , but Monte’s stood above and beyond the rest .

2 hours felt like 5 minutes for all the showings . I really recommend anyone going to check out Montes film , you won’t regret it .

I'll be there!!

I will be there as well and plan on meeting up with Eric.

Back