Congrats to our own monte!!

Monte, sincere congratulations, I can't wait to view this piece of cinema verite'.

I am certain that this project took a tremendous amount of time, energy and talent (and dollars). Kudos to your hard work.

I can only imagine how happy and proud you are right now, and deservedly so.

Hey All,

Fresh off the Jersey Shore Film Festival, 'Bound By Bushwick' is up for 4 awards at the Brightside Film Fest:
Best Dramatic Short
Best Cinematography
Best Actor
Best Director(yours truly)

The Festival takes place the weekend of August 10th/11th at the Brightside Tavern in Jersey City. Thankfully our film is being shown on Sunday August 11th in the 5:30(upstairs) block of films, so I can also attend the legendary JSJ BBQ on Saturday. For those in the Northern Jersey area, who might be interested in attending, here's a link to tickets:

Hope to see some of you there.

Hey All,

Fresh off the Jersey Shore Film Festival, 'Bound By Bushwick' is up for 4 awards at the Brightside Film Fest:
Best Dramatic Short
Best Cinematography
Best Actor

The Festival takes place the weekend of August 10th/11th at the Brightside Tavern in Jersey City. Thankfully our film is being shown on Sunday August 11th in the 5:30(upstairs) block of films, so I can also attend the legendary JSJ BBQ on Saturday. For those in the Northern Jersey area, who might be interested in attending, here's a link to tickets:

Great job M!

Hey All,

Best Dramatic Short
Best Cinematography
Best Actor

Please keep the updates coming.

Back