Butler, Tue., Jan. 2, 8:30p, FS-1

Knight

Staff member
2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter Moderator
I fear this game more than any other. Not cause they are a great team but to have to deal with all the Posh lovers on this site if they win or he plays well will be nauseating at best.

So I will be rooting for a big Johnny win and that Posh plays like crap.🤪

I fear this game more than any other. Not cause they are a great team but to have to deal with all the Posh lovers on this site if they win or he plays well will be nauseating at best.

We have upgraded tremendous at the pg position by bringing in jenkins and dumping posh. We will beat Butler on Tuesday and will be 1 step closer to a top 25 ranking.

We have upgraded tremendous at the pg position by bringing in jenkins and dumping posh. We will beat Butler on Tuesday and will be 1 step closer to a top 25 ranking.

I agree with the upgrade part as witnessed today by Jenkins carrying the team but this team is no where near a top 25 team in the foreseeable future unless the D vastly improves. Giving up 47 points in a half to a team the level of Hofstra is not even remotely close to what a top 25 team does.

I don't know how you can possibly make that judgement one way or the other at this point in the season. Especially since we haven't even played Butler yet.

If Posh tries revenge ball, SJU's will shut that shit down 1, 2, 3, cause you best believe that's NOT gonna happen.
As far as I'm concerned, just like anyone else on opposing teams, he's an enemy for 40 minutes.

I don't do that sentimental crap.

It’ll be just as annoying on here if Posh plays poorly so who really cares

I don't know how you can possibly make that judgement one way or the other at this point in the season. Especially since we haven't even played Butler yet.
FWIW, matchup predictor gives us a 73.2% chance of victory, which was higher than what they gave us today, which was in the low to mid 60s, pre Ledlum injury.

Butler is a potential sleeper team in the league and I can't even imagine what Posh is gonna do to our guards.

Still think we win, but it's going to be an interesting game, especially if we fail to take care of the ball.

Se
If Posh tries revenge ball, SJU's will shut that shit down 1, 2, 3, cause you best believe that's NOT gonna happen.
As far as I'm concerned, just like anyone else on opposing teams, he's an enemy for 40 minutes.

Tough guy, eh? No ‘sentimental crap,’ like being even slightly grateful to a kid who gave us his heart and soul for three years. What a small man you are….

Back