Butler, Tue., Jan. 2, 8:30p, FS-1

I know I am a little late on the response, but I just read two posts wondering why Thad got ejected. I was close enough to the action. He had been trying to get a 3-seconds call against either Ledlum or Soriano for a couple of possessions and then finally just lost it after we got a bucket down low.

Another update.....my son and I were fortunate enough to catch up with Panther for a quick chat before the game. Don't let him fool you with that old age talk. Sharp and insightful as ever. (y)
If he got ejected begging for a 3 second call the game has passed him by. That is a call you see maybe once a season these days so to get apoplectic about it is nuts.

Big time win at CA. Glad I was on hand to experience it live.

Double digits!!!

Excited Ric Flair GIF

It's not stressing. When a player who's started either every game or practically every game this year plays 8 seconds any beat writer with half a brain should be asking the question.
Dunlop took his minutes. Practice performance dictates minutes. Coach said Taylor was great team player, but had to learn pf plays and defense and that was not easy.

Jenkins was a little rough at the start of the year but he’s playing great D, taking better shots, looking for his teammates more and rebounding well from the guard spot. He cleaned up the turnovers and is one of our best players. He is not a pure PG and his shot selection could be better but he is a really good college player. So glad we have him.

Back