Bundesliga - 2015-16

Bayern beats Leverkusen 3-0 on two penalty kicks but they really dominated the action in the 2nd half and had several other opportunities Bayer never in it in the second half.

Bayern beats Leverkusen 3-0 on two penalty kicks but they really dominated the action in the 2nd half and had several other opportunities Bayer never in it in the second half.

BTW, Bayern played the match without a center back (until the last few minutes with Dante who is leaving on a transfer).

Wolfsburg after losing KDB pushing all their chips to the table with Draxler and Dante.

Wolfsburg after losing KDB pushing all their chips to the table with Draxler and Dante.

Is Draxler for de Bruyne a like-for-like?

Perisic gone from Wolfsberg to Inter apparently.

Not exactly like for like but would be a good step in. Dante has moved from Bayern on loan to Wolfsberg

Can he not play matches vs. Bayern?

Not exactly like for like but would be a good step in. Dante has moved from Bayern on loan to Wolfsberg

My understanding from my Bayern forum is the Dante move is permanent.

My understanding from my Bayern forum is the Dante move is permanent.

I believe you're right. Dante now with Wolfsburg at the back with fellow brazilian Naldo

OMG. Five goals for Lewandowski in 9 mins!! 22 mins still to go. Insane.

Bayern 5-1 Wolfsburg 1
Robert Lewandowski 51
Robert Lewandowski 52
Robert Lewandowski 55
Robert Lewandowski 57
Robert Lewandowski 60

It gets better - he came on in the 46th min as a sub!!

Bayern 5-1 Wolfsburg 1
Robert Lewandowski 51
Robert Lewandowski 52
Robert Lewandowski 55
Robert Lewandowski 57
Robert Lewandowski 60

The last one was the best, the expression on Pep's face said it all. Five goals in 9 minutes. :eek:hmy:

Bayern 5-1 Wolfsburg 1
Robert Lewandowski 51
Robert Lewandowski 52
Robert Lewandowski 55
Robert Lewandowski 57
Robert Lewandowski 60

The last one was the best, the expression on Pep's face said it all. Five goals in 9 minutes. :eek:hmy:

I hate work. I looked away for ten minutes and missed all but the last goal...........

https://youtu.be/oRZFvSPJBzU

The second and fourth were very good. The fifth - Holy Cow - that was freaking brilliant skill.

He just missed a sixth, beat the keeper but the former Bayern defender, sorry don't remember the name, was on the line and deflected the shot. After that he tried feeding Meuller on at least two occasions when he might have gone for himself.

Reminded me a little of when Germany went off against Brazil last year.

The second and fourth were very good. The fifth - Holy Cow - that was freaking brilliant skill.

He just missed a sixth, beat the keeper but the former Bayern defender, sorry don't remember the name, was on the line and deflected the shot. After that he tried feeding Meuller on at least two occasions when he might have gone for himself.

Maybe that's what you get when you have a German striker going up against two Brazilian CB's.

Maybe that's what you get when you have a German striker going up against two Brazilian CB's.

Strike that. I forgot that Lewandowski is Polish not German. Usually the top Polish players, Podolski, Klose etc, usually find a way to play for Germany.

http://www.espnfc.com/liverpool/story/2653529/jurgen-klopp-agrees-to-become-liverpool-manager-sources

Opinions please, specifically Rich.

Damn. I was hoping that he would be available in case Mourinho either quit or was fired.

http://www.espnfc.com/liverpool/story/2653529/jurgen-klopp-agrees-to-become-liverpool-manager-sources

Opinions please, specifically Rich.

I wish Klopp good luck in the Pool but unless he has players likes Goetze and Lewa I question his ability. Time will tell whether his methods and game plan will work in the EPL.

However, I am very glad he went so he won't be Pep's replacement for Die Roten.

Back