Bundesliga - 2015-16

ohiofan

James 2:14:
Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Since the second best league in the world (after Spanish league) starts play on Friday with (my) FC Bayern (Bavarians) having Hamburgers for dinner, I thought to start a discussion for those of you who know the EPL isn't really very good anymore.

Questions:

1. Will Wolfsburg sell KDB before the deadline?
2. If they don't do they have a reasonable chance of taking the league title away from Bayern
3. Who will finish third an fourth behind these to teams?
4. Will Goetze decide to transfer this year?
5. Will Pep be back next year?

My best guess:

1. Man City will sign him
2. Dost will need to score 50 goals to have a chance
3. Bayern, Augsberg, Dortmund and Leverkusen
4. Goetze and Pep will both be back next year. Some of those wingers are getting old and he'll be needed

My best guess:

4. Goetze and Pep will both be back next year. Some of those wingers are getting old and he'll be needed

1) Word on the street is that he's headed to Man City this week
2) Noone is taking the crown from Bayern
3) Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg should come after Bayern
4) Goetze may be gone by the deadline and my guess is he wont be in the bundesliga
5) Pep may be gone if they replicate last season esp since hes had a few disagreements with Muller

My best guess:

1) Word on the street is that he's headed to Man City this week
2) Noone is taking the crown from Bayern
3) Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg should come after Bayern
4) Goetze may be gone by the deadline and my guess is he wont be in the bundesliga
5) Pep may be gone if they replicate last season esp since hes had a few disagreements with Muller

1) Latest I heard this afternoon is KDB says he will stay at Wolfsburg this season. It is really crappy if he tries to force a transfer this late.
2) I like the forecast, no one has won four in a row before. Another record?
3) Dortmund is an unknown quantity with a new coach on the sidelines. Plus they are in the Europa League playoffs which takes a lot more out of you than the CL.
4) Goetze has been played out of position at LW, he needs to behind the striker. Pep is so stubborn he won't play him there.
5) Raus mit Pep. Und raus mit Alonso.

Question 6: Will Sven Bender play in Dortmund or at White Hart Lane this season?

Transfermarkt doesn't even have this as a listed rumor, so I say no move.

BMG will certainly be one of the top teams. When Pep leaves Bayern, I hope we get their coach.

Question 6: Will Sven Bender play in Dortmund or at White Hart Lane this season?

It's been discussed on a few Spurs boards I've seen as being a reputable rumor. Why Dortmund would let him walk seems to be the overriding opinion overall, though. Promising midfielder.

It's been discussed on a few Spurs boards I've seen as being a reputable rumor. Why Dortmund would let him walk seems to be the overriding opinion overall, though. Promising midfielder.

I don't think BvB would let him go. But with huge money coming into the EPL, who knows what offers might be? In the Bundesliga, only Bayern can ignore nutso offers.

]

I had seen numbers like £12-£15M floated about. Spurs could really use a guy like him, they haven't had that since Modric IMO, but, I agree with you, I don't see this move transpiring.

God, I cannot stand multi-quote.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/bundesliga-2015-16-preview-bayern-munch-borussia-dortmund-germany/

I personally like competition but the games are definitely fun to watch. The negatives of Bayern running the table every yr is that the other teams who lose their players to them seem like the farm system.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/bundesliga-2015-16-preview-bayern-munch-borussia-dortmund-germany/

I personally like competition but the games are definitely fun to watch. The negatives of Bayern running the table every yr is that the other teams who lose their players to them seem like the farm system.

As it should be. ;) :)

Back