Bundesliga - 2015-16

5-0 final Costa is the Energizer Bunny down the right side.

Curious to see the ratings.

C'mon, it's a 2:30 EST start, what do you expect. If you're not a Bayern or Bundesiga fan why piss on Fox because they're putting a very good league on for everybody else?

5-0 final Costa is the Energizer Bunny down the right side.

Curious to see the ratings.

C'mon, it's a 2:30 EST start, what do you expect. If you're not a Bayern or Bundesiga fan why piss on Fox because they're putting a very good league on for everybody else?

So was Man U.

Great, I guess you watched Man U. BPL is going to outdraw Bundesliga because it's been available on free cable for much longer. I'll take Bundesliga.

What is BPL? No such thing as the BPL.

Great to see the Bundesliga on Fox. Kevin de Bruyne or not, I am rooting for Wolfsburg.

Die Wolfe did enough to scrape by Frankfurt. Very excited to TGSTEL to come on as a sub, sporting the # 3!!!

Not a Huge Bundesliga fan but I'll be going to a Bayern match in April, and likely take in a Regionaliga match as well. Since I have to buy a Amazon Fire stick to watch the Johnnies without using my laptop, I might as well start following Bundesliga now that Fox owns the rights. (Fox Sports Go app is exclusive to Amazon, and we have a Roku)

I figure with the Klinnsman, Beckenbauer, connections and Bavarian friends I should atleast watch a few matches before I go over.

Not a Huge Bundesliga fan but I'll be going to a Bayern match in April, and likely take in a Regionaliga match as well. Since I have to buy a Amazon Fire stick to watch the Johnnies without using my laptop, I might as well start following Bundesliga now that Fox owns the rights. (Fox Sports Go app is exclusive to Amazon, and we have a Roku)

I figure with the Klinnsman, Beckenbauer, connections and Bavarian friends I should atleast watch a few matches before I go over.

Book early for the tickets to the Allianz. BTW, there is a train stop right at the stadium.

Lewandowski in the 90th minute from a beautiful feed from Costa. Bayern down a man for the last 17 wins 2-1. Costa looks like the real deal so far.

Hoff 1-2 BM. Some observations:

Costa is a prodigious talent, involved in both goals
Good fightback by 10 man BM; they are a juggernaut
Huge turning point when Boateng was sent off and Hoffenheim missed the peno
Tremendous atmosphere in the Wirsol
Tomas Muller brings whining to a new level
Pep's beard - hipster or homeless?

Hoff 1-2 BM. Some observations:

Costa is a prodigious talent, involved in both goals
Good fightback by 10 man BM; they are a juggernaut
Huge turning point when Boateng was sent off and Hoffenheim missed the peno
Tremendous atmosphere in the Wirsol
Tomas Muller brings whining to a new level
Pep's beard - hipster or homeless?

Is Muller channeling his inner Boeheim? Give Pep another week, if it's shaggier, homeless.

Lewandowski in the 90th minute from a beautiful feed from Costa. Bayern down a man for the last 17 wins 2-1. Costa looks like the real deal so far.

Are you telling me Chelsea bought the wrong Costa?

The one with Bayern is electric (220V). The one with Chelsea runs on expired and corroded AA batteries.

The one with Bayern is electric (220V). The one with Chelsea runs on expired and corroded AA batteries.

Whoa, whoa easy there. That's blasphemy. Diego will lead the Blues to Champions league glory this year. I still smile when I think of Bayern losing at home in the CL final to the Drogba and the Blues.

Back