BET Talk

As far as I know there are no games tomorrow that will even matter. What’s done is done. Tomorrow is St Patrick’s Day. Relax, enjoy it, and if you can handle it I recommend a little Tullamore Dew at 5:00.

As far as I know there are no games tomorrow that will even matter. What’s done is done. Tomorrow is St Patrick’s Day. Relax, enjoy it, and if you can handle it I recommend a little Tullamore Dew at 5:00.
Whats done is not done. Col/ore is on right now and has monster implications.

Go buffalos.

Was I the only one irked by Hurley’s comment about MSG being Storrs South ?

I hope Pitino gets to refute that next season and publicly says it .

Was I the only one irked by Hurley’s comment about MSG being Storrs South ?

I hope Pitino gets to refute that next season and publicly says it .
Hate to say it but when you go 7-0 and have the biggest contingent of fans in the building you can say what he said. Instead of whining about it maybe we should take away his ability to say it by beating their asses.

Hate to say it but when you go 7-0 and have the biggest contingent of fans in the building you can say what he said. Instead of whining about it maybe we should take away his ability to say it by beating their asses.
Yup. I think its hysterical when he says it. Its on Rick and the team now to change that.

I have seen very few comments about last nights BE Final with UCONN - Marquette .

It was a complete Comedy for the first 10 minutes or so , with the score 4-2 .
Neither team looked like they belonged playing in the Garden .

Close game at 1/2 but Huskies depth just wore the Jesuits from Milwaukee down .

Mitchell was obviously in pain all game with the shoulder injury and didn’t contribute his usual stats .

it’s too bad we didn’t get this UCONN on Friday but , Clingan was the difference last night . He gave them next to nothing against us due to fouls,

McQ not having Kolek was a big factor but , doubt he could have delivered a victory either .

The Post Game was nauseating.

Back