(BET) Butler, Wed., Mar. 8, 3p, FS-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next door neighbor is coming over at 12 to watch the Syracuse game, then hero's, then the St. John's game. He thinks Boeheim may be a goner as well.

1.Tell your wife you have to run to the store and will be back in an hour.

2. Leave your cell phone on the kitchen table ( you did this by accident of course ) so when she tries calling you she hears the cell phone ringing and realizes you forgot it.

3. Go meet RedStormNC at a bar to watch the game. Drink Screwdrivers or Whiteclaws that won't give scent of alcohol on your breath but only 2 max 3 so you are coherent.

4. After game have RedstormNC follow you to store parking lot drop your car off and have him drive you home but give him your keys.

5. Tell your wife you must have dropped your keys in the store parking lot and spent the last several hours looking for them and didnt have your cell phone to call her

6. When your wife asks you " why didnt you borrow someones cell phone to call me " you say " That's why I married you I cant believe I didnt think of that you are sooo smart what would I do without you "

7. Pray that works and live to watch the game thursday at noon

8. ( hypothetically speaking of course I lived to tell this story )
That's about six steps too many for me to reasonably follow. :cool:

So I just looked and we went from 6.5 point favorites this morning to 5.5 point favorites. Does that mean that Curbelo is playing? 😜
Hope that’s not Eric already bombed in his msg suite with free drinks placing a drunk bet on butler: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back