(BET) (AP #2) #1 Connecticut, Fri., Mar. 15, 5:30p, FOX

That was a dig at us and Providence because those are two of the fan bases he had recent altercations with (and Prov was playing Marquette). Along with Creighton lol. Sense a pattern.
Hurley sounded like the nerdy kid who screams and tattles to the teacher "He yelled at me. Throw him out of the class!" Runty little b*tch. He could have diffused the whole situation by going over to the guy and say smiling, "Cmon imtrying to coach a game here", or something similar. Brat.

Hurley sounded like the nerdy kid who screams and tattles to the teacher "He yelled at me. Throw him out of the class!" Runty little b*tch. He could have diffused the whole situation by going over to the guy and say smiling, "Cmon imtrying to coach a game here", or something similar. Brat.
Surprised one of his players haven't pulled a Latrell Sprewell on him yet, with that smug resing B!tchface he walks around with. Guy just has a face that was made to punch.

For all the crap that Hurley gets around here and rightfully so, he did go to bat for the Big East in his postgame presser tonight in regards to how many teams should make it. Won't make a difference but good that he did it anyway
Also said great things about st johns after last nights game. He a great coach, hes entertaining and wonderful for big east basketball.

Guy had his dad sitting right next to him at MSG for the tourney. I mean, how cool was that.

Also said great things about st johns after last nights game. He a great coach, hes entertaining and wonderful for big east basketball.

Guy had his dad sitting right next to him at MSG for the tourney. I mean, how cool was that.
I don’t know how cool that is. Was his dad there to remind him to stop being an a**hole by picking fights with college students since he is a grown man with a family?

For all the crap that Hurley gets around here and rightfully so, he did go to bat for the Big East in his postgame presser tonight in regards to how many teams should make it. Won't make a difference but good that he did it anyway
All coaches are instructed to do that. Does not make him classy. I am sure a coach went to bat for him when his program was in the AAC toilet before rejoining the Big East.

All coaches are instructed to do that. Does not make him classy. I am sure a coach went to bat for him when his program was in the AAC toilet before rejoining the Big East.
You don’t have to be a genius to realize Rick and Hurley can’t stand each other. Party lines of support are the usual schtick. I would rather concentrate on building a program and beating UConn. Hurley can really coach and probably loves the bad guy look. I try to tune out the noise and look forward to the day we steal his thunder with a winning product.

You don’t have to be a genius to realize Rick and Hurley can’t stand each other. Party lines of support are the usual schtick. I would rather concentrate on building a program and beating UConn. Hurley can really coach and probably loves the bad guy look. I try to tune out the noise and look forward to the day we steal his thunder with a winning product.
Of course, and I was pointing out that people should refrain from calling that classy when Hurley was instructed by the commissioner’s office to do so (as every coach in a similar position does every year).

Wiping the fake tough guy smug off Hurley’s face will be extra special next season.

And he still would have Alcindor had he stayed in NYC.
But , only if Lapchick was still going to be the Coach . It’s all there , somewhere , that Lewis has inferred time and time again that he really connected with Coach Lapchick . He was coming here , no ifs ands or buts …

When that relationship ceased , due to antiquated Administration policies , he listened to Wooden and the UCLA influencers .

Ran into Stephon Castle’s family on the way to my seats. Nice group of people, told them I wanted the Knicks to pick him this upcoming draft.
Connecticut fans are rude obnoxious and often drunk. I've been going to big east games since the league was formed and st johns games since the 1960s. I've never seen a worse group of fans. I usually root for all big east teams who make it to the ncaa but I'll be hoping ct gets their comeuppance and loses. The sooner the better

If Hurley had any sense of humor like John Thompson, he would where an O;Grady red blaxer the next time Conn plays us at MSG BUT that would take class.

Haven't read the entire thread but was there any discussion of RJ's shin splints and his resting one day between practices to rest them and his playing 2 games in a row? His performance was night and day between Hall and Conn

Haven't read the entire thread but was there any discussion of RJ's shin splints and his resting one day between practices to rest them and his playing 2 games in a row? His performance was night and day between Hall and Conn
Pitino said he just started practicing full time with the team in March

Back