Bahamas Tourney

Booked the hotel as it’s refundable. Not cheap.
Still get in the mailing list as I see this noted on the website. I'm sure you can call and get the promo code added

Request the bdG Sports discount rate on the email

I'm 90%+ planning to go, but haven't booked hotel or flight yet..

I understand there are 3 different hotels at Baha Mar.......are there any substantial differences among the 3 other than price? Thank you for any advice.

Just going by brand profile Rosewood is uber Luxury, SLS is trendy luxury and Grand Hyatt is traditional luxury. ;)

Anything more of the outhouse variety?
Not on the resort.

I haven't been to the Bahamas in years so I know nothing about the product but if you're looking for something halfway decent under $300 it looks like the Sandyport Beach Resort or the Orangehill Beach Inn offer livable accommodations at decent value. I got the Grand Hyatt on hold for $429/night plus $190 per night in tax's and fees through their app. Don't recall but it might be a AAA rate.

I plan to go. Was just there in February, part of a 3-day cruise that was organized by a South Florida alumni association: managers from the 85 final four team were there. Willie Glass was going to be there but cancelled. Baha Mar is pretty nice. This is definitely the road trip to do next season if you can swing it.
I was in that same trip with my wife and two other couples. We must have met.

I am thinking about going.

Kid, do they have outside restaurants around there or did you do all your meals at the hotel?
There are a bunch of restaurants on property (which spans 3 hotels - SLS, Grand Hyatt and Rosewood) - super expensive but just easy to eat on campus so that’s what I’ve done when I’ve gone. Def recommend grabbing reservations if you want to go to one of the nicer sit down places in advance

Back