Around the Big East

2 deep at each position (quality depth) and people are just letting these 5 sport hacks pick us 5th without a response? Come on guys. We all belong to sites where we can either ignore them or make them look awful
At the very least unfollow the
Im not saying I disagree with the fact we have depth, but I think we are overrating our bench. If we are 2 deep 1-5, a bunch of other BE schools feel the same way.

We’re counting. 2 freshmen, 2 sophomores who are banking on big time improvement, and a junior transfer coming off back surgery and a heart issue as our 6-10.

Im not saying I disagree with the fact we have depth, but I think we are overrating our bench. If we are 2 deep 1-5, a bunch of other BE schools feel the same way.

We’re counting. 2 freshmen, 2 sophomores who are banking on big time improvement, and a junior transfer coming off back surgery and a heart issue as our 6-10.
Name one other school that feels they're 2 deep 1-5. One. Not a bunch. Just one.

Name one other school that feels they're 2 deep 1-5. One. Not a bunch. Just one.
Xavier brings back a senior point guard who averaged 12 and 5 and less than 2 TO’s while shooting 40% from 3. Plus they bring back 2 sophomores that were top 100 (sound like us)? A third top 100 that redshirted last year. and 2 other guys who were hurt last year, one averaged 15, 8, and 3 and was all BE, and the other averaged 9 and 5 the previous year.

Then, they bring in SEVEN transfers.

- 3 guards who averaged more than 15 points and all hit 2+ 3.

- A big who averaged a double double last 2 years.

- Another big who averaged 8 and 4 in less than 18 minutes last two years in the Big12.

- A forward who averaged 7 and 5 in 15 minutes in the ACC after averaging 11 and 8 the year before.

- A guard who started 27 games on ncaa tourney team in Boise state

Now think about telling a non sju fan how excited you are for Brady Dunlap (who you have already said isn’t going to be a player).

This is not uncommon, this is what fans do. Every team has guys that their fans are pointing to as having their “breakout year”.

Last edited:
Xavier brings back 2 sophomores that were top 100 (sound like us)? A third top 100 that redshirted last year. and 2 other guys who were who last year, one averaged 15, 8, and 3 and was all BE, and the other averaged 9 and 5 the previous year.

- Another big who averaged 8 and 4 in less than 18 minutes last two years in the Big12.

- A foward who averaged 7 and 5 in 15 minute in the ACC after averaging 11 and 8 the year before.

- A guard who started 27 games on ncaa tourney team Boise state

now think about telling a non sju fan how excited you are for Brady Dunlap (who you have already said isn’t going to be a player).

This is not uncommon, this is what fans do. Every team has guys that their fans are pointing to as having their “breakout year”.
Firstly, you type too fast, which really pisses me off.
X, I have X top 3 along with Creighton. They return their 2 best players who both sat out. Now type slower and name the 9 schools with our depth.

Don't waste your time with Creighton. McDermott plays a short rotation. My sources (yes, I have numerous European sourses) saw they likely are bring aboard the conference's best player.
Well that covers 2 schools with Uber depth, yet poor Danny's still looking for a center here in October when (according to Rothstein today) we have 3. Danny can always yell and sneer for not being provided one.
Sounds like he's scared Tarris Reed. Jr. Into believing the rumors.

Xavier brings back a senior point guard who averaged 12 and 5 and less than 2 TO’s while shooting 40% from 3. Plus they bring back 2 sophomores that were top 100 (sound like us)? A third top 100 that redshirted last year. and 2 other guys who were hurt last year, one averaged 15, 8, and 3 and was all BE, and the other averaged 9 and 5 the previous year.

- A forward who averaged 7 and 5 in 15 minutes in the ACC after averaging 11 and 8 the year before.

- A guard who started 27 games on ncaa tourney team in Boise state

Now think about telling a non sju fan how excited you are for Brady Dunlap (who you have already said isn’t going to be a player).

Well there goes the transfer who averaged a double double last two years. Injury ridden program.

Back