Ackerman should be fired

classof2010

Need a new commissioner. Other than Uconn being overall no 1. seed the conference viewed as mid major. Two teams get into the field other than Uconn the committee set up Marquette and Creighton to go first weekend. I want her gone get someone who push this conference to new heights. We lost 8 out of 10 but Big Bird did us no favors. If you want to keep she/her/they tell me what they hsvr done that’s spectacular?

Not a huge fan but are we going to bring in a commissioner who is going to have BE teams start playing football? Because IMO, that is the elephant in the room; been hovering in the background for a while but the NCAA just delivered it front and center.

Need a new commissioner. Other than Uconn being overall no 1. seed the conference viewed as mid major. Two teams get into the field other than Uconn the committee set up Marquette and Creighton to go first weekend. I want her gone get someone who push this conference to new heights. We lost 8 out of 10 but Big Bird did us no favors. If you want to keep she/her/they tell me what they hsvr done that’s spectacular?
No Val fan and could care less if she goes. However, it is not her fault Seton Hall had a crappy out of conference schedule, St. John’s had too many bad loses against teams (BC, Michigan) and blowing leads, Providence loses their best/second best player, Nova has a suspect coach and might be short on talent and the rest of the also rans.

While it might be disappointing and surprising, this was trending as a reality more and more over the weekend. The bid stealers did it not the Commissioner. According to the the Chair of the Committee, Seton Hall was the next BE team up, not us and there is no guarantee that we were ahead of Providence either.

Don’t blame others for our misfortune. It is time to metaphorically look in the mirror at ourselves because the blame falls squarely on us. We didn’t do what it took to make it this year. Maybe it would have been in prior or future years, but not this year and that is the bottom line.

Not a huge fan but are we going to bring in a commissioner who is going to have BE teams start playing football? Because IMO, that is the elephant in the room; been hovering in the background for a while but the NCAA just delivered it front and center.

Charles McClelland is a pimp. He never could have outfought Pitino. But I didn't know until this day that it was football all along.

No Val fan and could care less if she goes. However, it is not her fault Seton Hall had a crappy out of conference schedule, St. John’s had too many bad loses against teams (BC, Michigan) and blowing leads, Providence loses their best/second best player, Nova has a suspect coach and might be short on talent and the rest of the also rans.

While it might be disappointing and surprising, this was trending as a reality more and more over the weekend. The bid stealers did it not the Commissioner. According to the the Chair of the Committee, Seton Hall was the next BE team up, not us and there is no guarantee that we were ahead of Providence either.

Don’t blame others for our misfortune. It is time to metaphorically look in the mirror at ourselves because the blame falls squarely on us. We didn’t do what it took to make it this year. Maybe it would have been in prior or future years, but not this year and that is the bottom line.
Gréât post my friend, you didn’t pull any punches nor did you blame anyone else. We alone are responsable for not dancing.
What a disappointing season.

No Val fan and could care less if she goes. However, it is not he fault Seton Hall had a crappy out of conference schedule, St. John’s had too many bad loses against teams (BC, Michigan) and blowing leads, Providence loses their best/second best player, Nova has a suspect coach and might be short on talent and the rest of the also fans.

I don’t disagree you can make an argument to exclude SJU, SHU, and PC. But in the bigger picture, you could assign similar negative criteria to more than a few teams selected. I believe the issue is the application if it to all 3 BE teams that you could also make an argument for inclusion. Hence the use of multiple criteria to give the semblance of objectivity but in reality there is no criteria, just politics if you will. I don’t look on it as a slap at any of the teams but rather at the conference itself.

We are not bringing football back. Been there done that and this has nothing to do with Football.

Again, you could assign similar negative criteria to more than a few teams selected. I believe the issue is the application if it to all 3 BE teams that you could also make an argument for inclusion. Hence the use of multiple criteria to creat a reality of no criteria, just politics if you will. I don’t look on it as a slap at any of the teams but rather at the conference itself.
Bottom line is WE didn’t do enough, I mean we were holding onto the fact we hung in with and lost a close game to UCONN to bolster our chances to making it to the dance. Kind of sad.

Back