98-99 Elite Eight Team Honored

If Pitino will be there, someone please be sure to ask if he thinks they would have won national championship if he were coaching.

Two thousand dollars?!?!?

I feel as if someone had come into my house and raped me!

Deep cut. I know.
It's an NIL event by the flattop fund. It's totally a fundraiser. Not sure if they are helping with travel expenses for out of town players but the goal is to raise cash for 2024-2025 NIL.

UCONN fans getting a kick out of us honoring them at their game, especially since they beat this team twice and they won the national championship that year

From my collection of hundreds of SJU Basketball photos. I also uncovered photos from our team/Big East trips overseas as well as Olympic and USA Basketball trips. ‘82 Angola was a Big East All Star team with the US State Dept. ‘82 NIT All Star tour of France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. SJU trips in 86 and 91. And USA Basketball ‘91 Gold Medal team, ‘93 US Select Team. Can’t fit all the hundreds of ‘92 Olympic and Dream Team practices and scrimmages in this box.IMG_5765.jpegView attachment 1891IMG_5767.jpeg

Last edited:
From my collection of hundreds of SJU Basketball photos. I also uncovered photos from our team/Big East trips overseas as well as Olympic and USA Basketball trips. ‘82 Angola was a Big East All Star team with the US State Dept. ‘82 NIT All Star tour of France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. SJU trips in 86 and 91. And USA Basketball ‘91 Gold Medal team, ‘93 US Select Team. Can’t fit all the hundreds of ‘92 Olympic and Dream Team practices and scrimmages in this box.View attachment 1890View attachment 1891View attachment 1893
I strongly suggest Dave interviews you.

Back