2024/2025 Roster

Would love to see Lefty, Maker, Glover, and Prey here as juniors.
Maybe I’m a gullible fan, but I think Sim and Brady are in it for the long haul. If this class is cut from the same cloth then I understand not going after freshmen this HS senior class. Although I doubt pitino and staff are really just completely ignoring this senior class all together.

Maybe I’m a gullible fan, but I think Sim and Brady are in it for the long haul. If this class is cut from the same cloth then I understand not going after freshmen this HS senior class. Although I doubt pitino and staff are really just completely ignoring this senior class all together.
No reason to go after high school kids with 4 frosh and 2 sophs on the roster (plus Ayo as a R-Soph). I absolutely love that core.

The only exception would be a stud PG or combo IMO.

No reason to go after high school kids with 4 frosh and 2 sophs on the roster (plus Ayo as a R-Soph). I absolutely love that core.

The only exception would be a stud PG or combo IMO.
Ayo did not redshirt last year at this point.

If you are not coming close to extensive HS recruiting for this class can’t understand why you wouldn’t at least focus all your efforts on one talented kid you really like. What have you got to lose?

Back