2023-24 Roster

My apologies; perhaps I'm a little late on seeing this and/or there has already been a corresponding discussion, but the fact that Jenkins is now listed as a member of the roster would appear to be huge/exciting news!! Notwithstanding the miraculous events that have transpired over the past off-season, I admittedly have PTSD from just a little disappointment over the last 40 years of being a diehard fan. I'm looking very forward to being able to jettison the mentality of "what can go wrong does go wrong" with this program. I've already renamed my fantasy football team, "The Pitinos"!! Ha!!

I was just making a bad joke, but I did forget about Zuby to be perfectly honest.

I’m in full fantasy football brain.

I hear you. The redmen.com FF draft marathon just ended this morning. Now I can obsess over mocks in my other draft and over analyzing my lineups for the next two months.

Simeon Wilcher article by Zach

This was a refreshing read. He knows if he does what he has to, the keys are his next November. We got lucky in that our other freshman knows he'll need some patience as well.

Portal might be turning the clock back a bit on freshmen expecting the world right off the bat.

Back