2023-2024 Schedule

WTH would they have 3:30 hours between the first game and our game? Betting St J got the times wrong which would be par ⛳🏌️‍♀️ for the course.

Penn State will sell tickets. I’ve seen them sell a lot of NIT tickets a few times, there are a lot of grads in the Metro area. Not saying SJU fans are showing for game one, but overall this doubleheader is going to do well.

With the game a week from tomorrow, please reach out to fellow alumni and friends and encourage them to purchase their tickets for a great cause and well what promises to be a very competitive scrimmage

IMO, it would be unfortunate if Carnesecca wasn't sold out

Time for all of us to show our unwavering support for Coach Pitino and the team

Thanks in advance !!

Anticipating some ups and downs initially in schedule melding a new group, improving defense & team chemistry, not digging early BE hole (tradition here forever it feels), peaking at right time, safely dancing & grabbing a game there, beyond that is gravy to me.

Most important outcome is Johnnies have shed irrelevancy, are rolling on recruiting end, scheduling strongly and building sustainable foundation with this “HOF Guy” driven to end his career here mega successfully.

Can’t ask for much more.

With the game a week from tomorrow, please reach out to fellow alumni and friends and encourage them to purchase their tickets for a great cause and well what promises to be a very competitive scrimmage

IMO, it would be unfortunate if Carnesecca wasn't sold out

Time for all of us to show our unwavering support for Coach Pitino and the team

Thanks in advance !!

Personally, I think it would be a sad state of affairs if this scrimmage was not sold out.

No excuse for it not to be

Great cause

Time for Johnny Nation to step up !

Consider buying 10 tickets at $10 each and give them to your local high school

St. John's fans need to send a very strong message that we support this program.

Personally, I think it would be a sad state of affairs if this scrimmage was not sold out.

No excuse for it not to be

Great cause

Time for Johnny Nation to step up !

Consider buying 10 tickets at $10 each and give them to your local high school

St. John's fans need to send a very strong message that we support this program.
Great post. I will be with my daughter volunteering for St. Vincent Ferrer high school’s open house.

But I will purchase some tickets and give them out.

Nothing you can do about it if you're St. John's. Really unfortunate for WVa and by Proxy the metrics that are associated with that game potentially. Already down their HOF head coach...Jose Perez...the drama filled offseason, now Battle got denied his waiver and Kriisa is missing the game. That Florida State game last year was a major game when initially scheduled and then they had half their roster injured by the time they got to our game.

Just gotta win the games in front of them

Back