2023-2024 Schedule

I think West Virginia is going to be way worse than expected this year with or without Kriisa so I'm not counting on that game being the one to buoy the metrics. The Charleston tourney is going to be where the this team can boost the metrics, need to find a way to play Houston in that event as that will be the marquee opponent of the non conference slate

No fault of our’s re strength of schedule, but future opponent WV taking some hits

Umm so who proof checks public announcements made by SJU alumni department. I received an email with the below link this morning to an event at Stout's for the SJU Vs. Michigan State game on 11/13. to watch SJU play the Spartans. Of course this is incorrect as SJU is playing Univ of Michigan that day.

Last edited:
Umm so who proof checks public announcements made by SJU alumni department. I received an email with the below link this morning to an event at Stout's for the SJU Vs. Michigan State game on 11/13. to watch SJU play the Spartans. Of course this is incorrect as SJU is playing Univ of Michigan that day.

Apparently no one.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Really need to win the Michigan and WVU games now.

Jace Howard was just ruled out for Michigan. They will be on the road without their head coach and all but one of their top 6 scorers from last year’s 18-16 team.

Their returning players didn’t get to the line often at all and didn’t shoot well from it when they got there. This has to be a win.

Really need to win the Michigan and WVU games now.

Jace Howard was just ruled out for Michigan. They will be on the road without their head coach and all but one of their top 6 scorers from last year’s 18-16 team.

Their returning players didn’t get to the line often at all and didn’t shoot well from it when they got there. This has to be a win.
Will be a great way to kick off the MSG part of the schedule with a huge crowd too

Wish I was 20 years younger and lighter to do that MSG pregame NIL hoops event before the Michigan game

The proof checker probably edited it to read Michigan State 🤪

Does anyone have any insight into how much the tickets for the Boston College game on 12/10 are going for?
I'm trying to squeeze a game in with a visit to my daughters in NJ & Brooklyn. The one in Brooklyn lives pretty close to Barclays and I think I've convinced the wife that a Sunday afternoon game in Barclays would makes sense especially because my daughter and son-in-law are both hoops fans. We'd only be interested in attending the Johnnies game and I seem to remember someone saying these tickets were going to be priced very high because of the multiple games that day.

Thanks in advance for any info and suggestions on best place(s) to buy tickets.

Does anyone have any insight into how much the tickets for the Boston College game on 12/10 are going for?
I'm trying to squeeze a game in with a visit to my daughters in NJ & Brooklyn. The one in Brooklyn lives pretty close to Barclays and I think I've convinced the wife that a Sunday afternoon game in Barclays would makes sense especially because my daughter and son-in-law are both hoops fans. We'd only be interested in attending the Johnnies game and I seem to remember someone saying these tickets were going to be priced very high because of the multiple games that day.

Thanks in advance for any info and suggestions on best place(s) to buy tickets.

Thanks Mike! If I'm reading Ticketmaster right there are seats behind the basket (Sections 1 and 23) for $66 bucks a piece which is a lot less than I was expecting. Not sure if that is obstructed view as I've never been to Barclays.
No you have it correct, overall Barclays game is priced fine (by me at least.)

I have now been approached by three separate people who wanted to go to UBS games but tickets are still not on sale. Whatever is going on, the school is guaranteeing themselves lower attendance with these delays. Open dates on folks schedules fill.

I would email Cragg but he has never replied to me (or had anyone else do so) in the past so I’ve given up on that as well.

I have now been approached by three separate people who wanted to go to UBS games but tickets are still not on sale. Whatever is going on, the school is guaranteeing themselves lower attendance with these delays. Open dates on folks schedules fill.

I would email Cragg but he has never replied to me (or had anyone else do so) in the past so I’ve given up on that as well.
Not to mention Dec. 30 is holiday season and people are making plans.

Press release

QUEENS, N.Y. (Nov. 7, 2023) – The St. John's Athletic Department has released its men's basketball promotional schedule, which features a number of giveaways, theme nights and special offers for the 2023-24 campaign.

The Red Storm is slated to host 16 contests this season at Carnesecca Arena, Madison Square Garden, and UBS Arena, including 10 home dates against BIG EAST Conference opponents. Great seats are still available as the Johnnies embark upon the 117th season in the program's storied history.

Beginning on Nov. 7, the Red Storm welcomes Stony Brook to Queens on opening night as the first 2,500 fans will receive a St. John's Basketball t-shirt, courtesy of Maspeth Federal Savings. This season, Red Storm Basketball will also host a "Red Out" Night on Nov. 13 when St. John’s hosts Michigan at Madison Square Garden.

St. John's Legends Series Bobblehead Night courtesy of Coca-Cola will take place on Feb. 6, 2024 at UBS Arena for the Red Storm’s BIG EAST contest against DePaul.

Other highlights from the 2023-24 promotional schedule include: Johnnies Kids Club Games, Campus Appreciation Night, 90s Day, First Responders Day and much more. Click here for the complete promotional schedule.

Back