2023-2024 Schedule

If, at the end of the Providence away game, they are 17-8 overall, 8-6 in the Big East, then you can pretty much start making NCAA Tournament travel plans.

Those last six games are about as soft of a 6 game stretch as you can have in this league (Creighton at home is the only really tough team, at least on paper).

January 20th vs Marquette and March 9th vs Georgetown will almost certainly be Noon starts, due to other events at the Garden those evenings (Knicks and Rangers, respectively).

Also Feb 3rd v UCONN will be a day game, but maybe not at noon (Knicks play the Lakers that evening, but not until 8:30 PM).

I've got the February 25th Creighton game circled as a possible weekend trip north. Would also like to get up for either the BC or Fordham game in December.

Most anticipated season in years. Not surprised we are close to selling out ticket plans. Most “underserved“ college fan base in college basketball. That is all about to change and the University will be repaid in spades. Good times.
Was at the stock exchange floor yesterday bunch of those guys are pumped for the Pitino Bull Market

Just bought my first 2 season tickets since I was an undergrad. Section 109. They are going fast...

Just bought my first 2 season tickets since I was an undergrad. Section 109. They are going fast...
I was on the boneyard last week. He said sju is playing UConn on a saturday, so there'll be a great turnout by UConn fans.

I wouldn't be so sure of that if I was them. Season tickets will be sold out most likely, and there are alot of sju fans that can only afford individual game tickets.

I'd guess atleast 75% - 25% sju fans.

MSG is our house and we're the f'ing bosses in our house. Believe that.

I was on the boneyard last week. He said sju is playing UConn on a saturday, so there'll be a great turnout by UConn fans.

I wouldn't be so sure of that if I was them. Season tickets will be sold out most likely, and there are alot of sju fans that can only afford individual game tickets.

I'd guess atleast 75% - 25% sju fans.

MSG is our house and we're the f'ing bosses in our house. Believe that.

Uconn lives for playing us at the Garden. My Uconn alum friends absolutely love being a part of the Big East for the rivalries and the Garden games.

Back