2022 Yankees

The last few years, Hicks has been significantly better from the right side of the plate. I wonder if he has considered going that way against right-handed pitchers.

At this point, he should try anything.

Yanks can't hide Torres in the field. Cost them a run tonight not being able to turn a DP. Why is Stanton not in the lineup? It's a week into the season and he needs a day off? Results in Donaldson hitting 3rd. Another loss with Cole on the mound. Why pitch to Guerrero all night?

Game 6. C y young wannabee, cole, rocked by MVP contender vlad. Hicks gets 2 more hits. Andersons agent finalizing a multi year extension for hicks.

Game 7. Sevy. Sevy. Another shutout. Hopefully sevy has the great year that I have been expecting of him. 6 bullpen ers for the rest of the game.

Same old pathetic Yanks. Lose to a bad Orioles team tonight on a walk off walk by Chapman who shows no confiddnce in any pitch. Yanks hitters with 7 hits against a bad Orioles staff. There are so many holes in this lineup. And why not PH Gonzalez first and then Judge? Boone is a really bad manager.

Same old pathetic Yanks. Lose to a bad Orioles team tonight on a walk off walk by Chapman who shows no confiddnce in any pitch. Yanks hitters with 7 hits against a bad Orioles staff. There are so many holes in this lineup. And why not PH Gonzalez first and then Judge? Boone is a really bad manager.
Brutal no offense and brutal managerial strategy even though our pitching , both starting and relief have been brilliant all year yields mediocrity(4-4)!!Donaldson and Gallo are severe holes in lineup!

This team was constructed by Cashman. Too many free swingers that strikeout too often. Too many dumb contracts. Dumping Cashman should be the first action taken.

How can Boone, with has trouble hitting leave your best hitter Judge out of the lineup. If you’re gonna sit him at least let him DH. No excuse for that!

How bad has this team become that a pitcher coming into the game with a 21.60 ERA has shut them down through 4+ innings. This is last year all over again. Play semi-tough against everyone but the pathetic Orioles. When are Boone and Cashman held accountable for this disgrace of a lineup?

How bad has this team become that a pitcher coming into the game with a 21.60 ERA has shut them down through 4+ innings. This is last year all over again. Play semi-tough against everyone but the pathetic Orioles. When are Boone and Cashman held accountable for this disgrace of a lineup?

Fortunately, the hail came, and knocked him out of the game, and the Yanks went to town on the first guy out of pen, including Donaldson's first home run as a Yankee.

Long way to go, though.

game 9. my first live on tv game for the season.
i despise playing bertha boxscore.
hicks going for comeback player of the decade.
tally man yanked with 2 outs in fifth after 2 very long fly ball outs.
that info does not appear in boxscores.
mlb in preseason has yanks sticks as 5th best in mlb.
perhaps it should have been 5th worse.

Right now, the only good news is that no one in AL East is off to a great start, so we're not too far behind the 8 ball, here.

Back